I used an old TB412s as a cab along with this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/acoustic-b200h-200w-bass-head-and-b115-250w-1x15-bass-cab-package/483494000000000 at my last band practice so i could hear myself better and it sounds pretty legit. I just don't know if it will cause any trouble with consistent use as a bass cab in the future and was wondering if anyone has ever tried this before.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
You can say goodbye to those speakers.

Should I use my fingers or a pick? Guys?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Meh, our light guy bought the cab for 30 bucks so its really no big loss. I used the cab with a guitar after our practice and it sounded fine...
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
The speakers will degrade over time. Keep using it until they're blown if you want. No skin off my nose.
Try have a look around the forum or reading the FAQ before posting threads like this. This question gets asked approx 6.3 trillion times per week.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
The speakers will degrade over time. Keep using it until they're blown if you want. No skin off my nose.
Try have a look around the forum or reading the FAQ before posting threads like this. This question gets asked approx 6.3 trillion times per week.

That's a low estimate.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by consecutive e
This question gets asked approx 6.3 trillion times per week.

So 6.3 trillion times a week someone asks about using an ibanez tb412s as a bass cab?

edit: #douche
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Last edited by IcanHasBass at Sep 26, 2011,
No, the "can I use my bass through a guitar amp" question, which always gets concluded with; "You will damage your speaker/s" does though. It's in the FAQ, go have a read.

Is #douche your Twitter? I don't use it, and I'm not really interested in following you anyway but you might want to edit it out of your post. The mods don't really like advertising.

And gilly I did say approx. .
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by gilly_90
That's a low estimate.

Agree you
Last edited by megaduu at Sep 26, 2011,
Quote by consecutive e
Is #douche your Twitter? I don't use it, and I'm not really interested in following you anyway but you might want to edit it out of your post. The mods don't really like advertising.

Furthers your douchery.

kthxbye
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
There's plenty of people who don't use or like Twitter. No need to get upset.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Now now ladies, be civil or warnings will be handed out.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
OK, a few things.

1: no, you can't
2: you would have known this if you had had a quick look at the faq which you probably should have
3: no, you can't
4: *you're
5: no he isn't
6: don't come in here and be a smart arse and be all up yourself. You came in here for help and you got it, so go away again
7: I love you, Conor
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by IcanHasBass
So 6.3 trillion times a week someone asks about using an ibanez tb412s as a bass cab?

edit: #douche

Calling it by name, it's still a guitar cab. He's just being sarcastic, but he's still not far from the truth. And he did answer your question... besides if you only paid $30 for it and don't care, why ask then call him that or ask it at all?
Quote by gilly_90
OK, a few things.

1: no, you can't
2: you would have known this if you had had a quick look at the faq which you probably should have
3: no, you can't
4: *you're
5: no he isn't
6: don't come in here and be a smart arse and be all up yourself. You came in here for help and you got it, so go away again
7: I love you, Conor

8. Dont hit me daddy :'(
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
can't find proper figures for the Ibanez speakers but it you're not playing too loud and don't care about sounding good it'll probably be alright for a while. No need to be a twat though.
Quote by smb
can't find proper figures for the Ibanez speakers but it you're not playing too loud and don't care about sounding good it'll probably be alright for a while.
It has to last me until around Christmas time. I just need something to go along with my 115 until i have money for a 410 cab of some sort.
Quote by smb
No need to be a twat though.
All apologies good sir.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by fleajr_1412
Now now ladies, be civil or warnings will be handed out.

I've been very civil. Especially considering the barrage of abusive and hurtful insults that have been hurled my way.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
I've been very civil. Especially considering the barrage of abusive and hurtful insults that have been hurled my way.
I called you a douche twice. On a website. That doesn't mean i don't love you anymore. Chill out
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB