I'm so sick of Dave Grohl trash talking Nirvana in every interview. If he hated everybody and the way they treated him so much then why did he join the band? But earlier he said he was tired of everybody saying that Nirvana just hired him to fill in, this guy needs to make up his mind. He is really arrogant towards a band that literally made his career. I can't believe Krist Novoselic still talks to that guy after all of the shit he says about the band, and kurt. I'm boycotting this ignorant bastard until he shows some respect to towards the only people who recognized his talent at the time. They didn't HAVE to hire him, Kurt would have found somebody else.

/rant.

What do you guys think? I'm also really pissed off that people know him as "dave from the foo fighters" now instead of "dave from nirvana" Nirvana made his career, now he doesn't want anything to do with them.

But wait! There's more! THEN after trash talking him in several reviews the guy writes a song about him and gets Krist to play bass on it.

Why is this guy so flip floppy? At least Courtney picked a side and stayed on it, she doesn't say how much she liked dave, then trash talks him, she just trash talks him and trash talks him more.

/really end rant.

Sorry i'm high and I'm mad about everything about society.
If i was in Nirvana it would be pretty much all id talk about.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Dave Grohl is seems to be one of the nicest, most laid back people in the music industry. That news article wasn't him talking shit about Nirvana, it was apparently Kurt talking shit about Grohl's drummer. From any interview I've ever heard of his, he seems to be very grateful of what Nirvana gave to him and he seems very sincere about that. You just sound like a butt hurt Cobain fanboy
GORHL
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
cool blog bro, nobody cares.

he can have the opinions he wants, he has stated many times he enjoyed being in that band and was great friends with kurt, shut up
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It was in his biography. No shit there's gonna be negative stuff about a band he spent so many years in with a heroin addict married to C-Love.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
God forbid that they introduce a person by the band they are currently in and have been in since 1994.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown