So its homecoming week and there are dress up days all week. Tommarow is alein day and I was gonna wear a sombraro, pancho, and skae maracas and be an ilegal alien. That sparked a debate in civics class that took up the whole hour. So now comes to the problem, what other funny takes are there to this theme? i dont wanna go as just a lame gree alein.
Alein = Alien? If so, go as a fat american who thinks no one else should emigrate to america despite his forefathers doing so only a few generations earlier.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Alein = Alien? If so, go as a fat american who thinks no one else should emigrate to america despite his forefathers doing so only a few generations earlier.

This.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Wad up green chewing gum, stick it on your head, and go as a representative of the Brainslug Party.

Also, for the record, stereotyping to that level isn't funny, it's just lazy - good comedy isn't blatant. You need to have some subtlety with it, otherwise it's not much different than the 6th grade kid who laughed every time he said "penis".

inb4someonelaughingatmesayingpenis
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Sep 26, 2011,
pedobear or nigel thornberry
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Kensai

You know, not everybody is that dumb, that's just a generalization, the difference is most people did it legally.
Quote by ethan_hanus
You know, not everybody is that dumb, that's just a generalization, the difference is most people did it legally.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ethan_hanus

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Forget the alien thing and go dressed as me, you will acquire many females.
Buy some tin foil and cocoon yourself in it. Congrats, you are now an advanced alien being.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Classic argument, but it doesn't work with me, Native Americans immigrated here to.

Alright, now I'm genuinely curious. At first I thought it was just poor phrasing and he was referring to more modern, legal immigrants from the 20th and 19th centuries, but now I want to see what he's getting at, and whether or not it's a legitimate point.

Elaborate?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by ethan_hanus
Classic argument, but it doesn't work with me, Native Americans immigrated here to.

So did people in ever other continent except a specific region of Africa.

Your point being?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash