http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/.../albums/1046752

My unfinished album of a band that broke up. I wrote and recorded all of the songs.
If the feedback's OK, maybe i'll fish for a record-deal with it, and finish it.

Some of the songs are unfinished, and all of them were recorded a long time ago.
The only one i really did an OK mixing on is Fall From The Throne, which was meant to be our single. However, that's the only one I really spent time on, but HUSH HUSH!
Listen, and I hope you enjoy the music that never got published.
It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere.
OK, I listened to three songs;

Fall From the Throne- Like the intro guitars, nice and heavy, good riffs. They're too loud in the mix though, with the keys and vocals particularly too quiet. Production is the weak point, too much fuzz also. The music is certainly good though, I like the faster 16th note riff to change things up a bit. The keyboards bring a nice atmosphere to song. Imo you should think of a better ending than a fade out, the song deserves it because it is really good. It just kinda peters out rather than ending with a bang.

Fragile Beauty- Loving the keyboard in the intro. Guitar tone not so good on this one, but if you got round to re-recording it you could fix that. Very tight playing though. Like the structure of it, feels like it is progressing somewhere. Was expecting some vocals to come in... they didn't but that's ok it still worked well since the keys provide a variety of textures. Again, didn't love the ending, was kinda sudden this time. Apart from that excellent song though.

Power of Choice- Really nice intro riffs, blended well with keyboards again, I like it. Better ending this time I think.

Overall some really good stuff there, be interesting to hear with better production.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482959
Quote by MetalCommand
OK, I listened to three songs;

Fall From the Throne- Like the intro guitars, nice and heavy, good riffs. They're too loud in the mix though, with the keys and vocals particularly too quiet. Production is the weak point, too much fuzz also. The music is certainly good though, I like the faster 16th note riff to change things up a bit. The keyboards bring a nice atmosphere to song. Imo you should think of a better ending than a fade out, the song deserves it because it is really good. It just kinda peters out rather than ending with a bang.

Fragile Beauty- Loving the keyboard in the intro. Guitar tone not so good on this one, but if you got round to re-recording it you could fix that. Very tight playing though. Like the structure of it, feels like it is progressing somewhere. Was expecting some vocals to come in... they didn't but that's ok it still worked well since the keys provide a variety of textures. Again, didn't love the ending, was kinda sudden this time. Apart from that excellent song though.

Power of Choice- Really nice intro riffs, blended well with keyboards again, I like it. Better ending this time I think.

Overall some really good stuff there, be interesting to hear with better production.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482959

Thank you for kind words! All of these are old and unfinished recordings. They were made before Pro Tools collapsed half a year ago. I will check out your music, too.
It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere.
TerryFinn,
Thank you for the review! Now listening to "Fall From the Throne": the mix has a lot of treble: I can't listen to it loud or it hurts my ears (on headphones). I like the guitar riffs and the playing is tight! Drums & orchestral stuff is good. I'm more into 80's style metal vocals, but I like your vocals better than full-on screaming/death metal. Slightly heavy for my taste, but song is good for the genre.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Sep 27, 2011,
Quote by aaron aardvark
TerryFinn,
Thank you for the review! Now listening to "Fall From the Throne": the mix has a lot of treble: I can't listen to it loud or it hurts my ears (on headphones). I like the guitar riffs and the playing is tight! Drums & orchestral stuff is good. I'm more into 80's style metal vocals, but I like your vocals better than full-on screaming/death metal. Slightly heavy for my taste, but song is good for the genre.

Thanks!
Will review some of yours too!