Currently i use audacity to record my music, and you can hear the results are not very good, or up to the standards id want them to be.

I was wondering if anyone knew of another free recording software that i can download thatll work better than this?

Thanks
I have had zero issue with audacity myself, which is kind of a bummer for you. Ableton Live 8 Lite or some crap like that is a free version of Ableton, I never personally got it to work and of course its a hacked down version of Software but it will still record for you. There is a few out there but not all of them work with all OS so you would have to browse around but here is a list of them I can think of off the top of my head.

-Ardour
-Audacity
-Ecasound
-Qtractor
-Rosegarden
-SoX
-Traverso
-Wavosuar
Quote by ne14t
I have had zero issue with audacity myself, which is kind of a bummer for you. Ableton Live 8 Lite or some crap like that is a free version of Ableton, I never personally got it to work and of course its a hacked down version of Software but it will still record for you. There is a few out there but not all of them work with all OS so you would have to browse around but here is a list of them I can think of off the top of my head.

-Ardour
-Audacity
-Ecasound
-Qtractor
-Rosegarden
-SoX
-Traverso
-Wavosuar

Great list. Ardour is good, also try LMMS.
Reaper
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.