I have some Charvel HS guitar and I'm thinking about changing neck pickup becouse it's too humming. I can't decide between Cruiser-Bridge and Air Norton S.. with which one would you go?
Well, since the Cruiser-Bridge has the word BRIDGE in it...I don't think it will work well in the neck...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Well, since the Cruiser-Bridge has the word BRIDGE in it...I don't think it will work well in the neck...

Cruiser Bridge is MORE closer to vintage single coil sound then Cruiser Neck.
Did you get the cruiser idea from Andy timmons? Haha, that's where I heard of it first. I'd personally Go for the norton if you wanted a hb sound. If not, cruiser.
Don't know about the pickups, but as you're a newbie I'd advice you to read the Forum rules before posting again - you aren't supposed to bump your own thread using multiple posts, by doing this you are risking getting yourself a warning or potentially even banned.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Chad11491
Did you get the cruiser idea from Andy timmons? Haha, that's where I heard of it first. I'd personally Go for the norton if you wanted a hb sound. If not, cruiser.

Actually from my friend. He has Strat with Tone Zone S on bridge,Cruiser Bridge on middle and Air Norton S on neck.