Egg
27 31%
Brown Sauce
23 26%
Ketchup
28 32%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
Yes, we'd all lilke the full deal, cooked breakfast overflowing the plate. But what do you choose when you're at work? Or when you can't be arsed cooking a full meal?

Also, with ketchup or brown sauce? (if you choose ketchup, I automatically deem you a lesser human being)

Cereal doesn't count in this thread; if you are veggie then i suppoooooose i'll let you poll on veggie-substitute sausage and bacon

Poll soon...
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I don't really care, but Micky D's breakfast sandwiches are the fucking bomb.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
I don't really care, but Micky D's breakfast sandwiches are the fucking bomb.

Ah man I had one of those once and it was HORRIBLE. I dunno why but it was just really horrible. I like all other McD's stuff though
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Sausage and red sauce usually does the trick, especially after a night of heavy drinking.
Bacon. Nothing else matters.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I don't normally have breakfast, and I never have breakfast sandwiches. I normally have bagels with strawberry cream cheese.

inb4 people telling me to get the **** out.
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't normally have breakfast, and I never have breakfast sandwiches. I normally have bagels with strawberry cream cheese.

GTFO

Now.
Quote by rockdude375
Ah man I had one of those once and it was HORRIBLE. I dunno why but it was just really horrible. I like all other McD's stuff though

What kind? Cause some aren't the best (McGriddle, but I enjoy it every once in a while), but the biscuit sammiches are amaziorn.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
What kind? Cause some aren't the best (McGriddle, but I enjoy it every once in a while), but the biscuit sammiches are amaziorn.

Southern Style Chicken biscuit > sex
Quote by rockdude375

Not to get off topic, but I've had great experiences at McD's and terrible ones. Hit and miss on location I would guess.

Slap some bacon on just about anything and it will be a friend of mine!
Quote by NosralTserrof

It was their version of sausage, bacon and egg. Man, I actually felt sick afterwards. Never even heard of the ones you've mentioned, what are they?
Quote by Gerard_xD
Sausage, Bacon, Egg & Cheese.

Fix'd
I don't usually like warm breakfasts. Also, I don't eat any of those things (other than ketchup). So I go with dry cereal and cool water.
Quote by D&DLover
I don't usually like warm breakfasts. Also, I don't eat any of those things (other than ketchup). So I go with dry cereal and cool water.

In the same bowl??? Nah cold milk if I have cereal.
"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam."
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Sausage and Egg = OM.

On the topic of breakfast stuff, maple syrup goes good with EVERYTHING.
Egg is there twice. DOUBLE THE EGG!
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Last edited by robertito696 at Sep 26, 2011,
grilled cheese with cheddar, turkey, bacon, and red onions.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by robertito696
Egg is there twice. DOUBLE THE EGG!

The second one should be Bacon...i'm losing whats left of my mind Now, how do i edit poll?
I voted all. That being said, I don't eat breakfast or breakfast foods.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by howamidriving?
what the hell is brown sauce? mustard? brown mustard?

What?!

Quote by IcanHasBass
Wtf Is Brown Sauce

And WHAT?!

OT:

Hot BLT with brown sauce and sweet tea by the side. Best start to any morning.
Bacon. Square sausage. Links. Some grated cheese. Tomato sauce.

One sandwich to rule them all.

EDIT: Also on plain bread.
Last edited by homeless-john at Sep 26, 2011,
Scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese on a bagel

At McDonald's I like the Sausage McMuffin w/ egg and the McGriddle.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by SkepsisMetal
What?!

And WHAT?!

OT:

Hot BLT with brown sauce and sweet tea by the side. Best start to any morning.

You have just made a hungry man more hungry....

Quote by homeless-john
Bacon. Square sausage. Links. Some grated cheese. Tomato sauce.

One sandwich to rule them all.

EDIT: Also on plain bread.

What the fook is a square sausage? Gotta get me one o' them.

EDIT: Also, what is links?
Quote by rockdude375
What the fook is a square sausage? Gotta get me one o' them.

EDIT: Also, what is links?

Square sausage is square shaped sausage really.

Pretty sure you only get them in Scotland really. Two of 'em fit perfectly on a slice of Scottish Plain bread. Glorious.

Links is just a standard sausage really.

Quote by homeless-john
Square sausage is square shaped sausage really.

Pretty sure you only get them in Scotland really. Two of 'em fit perfectly on a slice of Scottish Plain bread. Glorious.

Links is just a standard sausage really.

I'm moving to Scotland. Now. Tonight. In a minute.
Quote by slipknot5678

Same, but without the strawberry part.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
All of it. Except brown sauce because I have no idea what that is
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
All of it. Except brown sauce because I have no idea what that is

You have never lived my friend.
Someone needs to provide an explanation, with visual aids of these " sauces " to us Americans!
THALL
Quote by housty
Someone needs to provide an explanation, with visual aids of these " sauces " to us Americans!

Tomato (pronounced TOE-MAR-TOE) ketchup:

Brown (HP) sauce (the best there is):

Last edited by rockdude375 at Sep 26, 2011,
Page 1 of 2