Alright, so I got one of these today in a trade for my bug, ( need to edit the sig) and I got home only to realize that it needs a reverb tank, the one in it is causing the volume to jump up down any time i leave it plugged, once I unplug it, the amp is back to normal. I have tried different connection cords, and still no dice. I have emailed Randall, but I figure someone here might have some info. on them so it couldnt hurt to try. I have scoured the internet for the last couple hours and can't seem to find a replacement part.
I greatly appreciate any help, I love me some spring reverb, so I really want to get this fixed. thanks guys!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
It might be cheaper to buy a reverb pedal.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
It might be cheaper to buy a reverb pedal.

Yeah I know, but its not the same as having onboard spring reverb. and plus, its just nice having an amp that COMPLETELY works as vs. just mostly working.
I understand. Call Randall and ask them if you can order one from them, or where you can get it done(if its a dealer/service only part)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by supersac

yeah I was thinking about winging it and just buying one that would fit, but I think Im just gonna wait to hear back from randall. thanks anyways guys, I guess Ill just have to deal with a pricey reverb tank.