Poll: who suffers from this?
Poll Options
View poll results: who suffers from this?
*raises hand* I just can't help it :(
116 29%
Uh..why is this a bad thing exactly? a woman's ass is awesome
164 40%
Not me..you sound like a perverted scumbag. get yourself some help
38 9%
Dude, If I caught you looking at my sister's ass I'd beat the shit outta you!
12 3%
I'm sure women look at other women's asses too, its cool bro
74 18%
I used to but I got caught too much
3 1%
Voters: 407.
Page 1 of 11
walking down the street, in a library, wherever, if a girl walks by me I always have the compulsion to look at her ass, even if she's old and nasty. I've noticed for every amazing ass there's ten horrible ones. I even caught myself catching a glimpse at my aunt's ass before I snapped myself back into reality and averted my eyes

My brethren, this is a horrible disease I have. is anyone else afflicted by this?
Lol wut.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't do this.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You're not alone

Well, you are alone for looking at old women and your aunt, but other than that you're golden.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I only look at girls my age and that aren't related to me. I think you might be an incest grave digger.
Quote by Momentosis
I don't do this.

I thought it was just me.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by killjoy_bentley
walking down the street, in a library, wherever, if a girl walks by me I always have the compulsion to look at her ass, even if she's old and nasty. I've noticed for every amazing ass there's ten horrible ones. I even caught myself catching a glimpse at my aunt's ass before I snapped myself back into reality and averted my eyes

My brethren, this is a horrible disease I have. is anyone else afflicted by this?

You need help man.

I'm inflicted with the same disease though, only for boobs and not arse. Not relatives though ...
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I do this to guys too, but only if they have a nice ass...
you're a stone fox
Well if they are hot, duh, you gotta look.

But old people and your aunt. you need help.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I sometimes do this, though old people, friends, and family are spared >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Other than the whole Aunt's/family's/old people's ass(es) thing, it's all good. lol
Quote by entity0009

But why? They're often closer to you than random strangers. >.>
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Sep 26, 2011,
I do this. It's horrible. I don't even usually notice tits anymore, but glance at every ass just in case it's good.
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
Other than the whole Aunt's/family's/old people's ass(es) thing, it's all good. lol

But why? They're often closer to you than random strangers. >.>

Dunno, I never get caught anyway, but it feels wrong >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I do this. It's horrible. I don't even usually notice tits anymore, but glance at every ass just in case it's good.

Get this man some help!
Quote by entity0009
Dunno, I never get caught anyway, but it feels wrong >_>

Suit yourself.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
If you are a true ass man, you must, if alone out of respect. Otherwise, you're a fucking pussy.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Sep 26, 2011,
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

I....I feel so bad for you.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Haha. The reason I don't pay any attention to tits is because I know that through the clothing I am not being shown the real size and shape. The ass on the other hand, is a bit more honest.
Quote by entity0009

They are the least spared with me.
To anyone who votes it's perverted, or you feel ashamed about it: You're not a man you're a desexualized meat puppet.

I'm definitely an ass man, so yeah, I have this affliction.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by wizards?
Yoga pants, god's gift to mankind.

Amen Brother!!!!
Gretsch 5120
Fender Jazzmaster
MIM Fender Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Misc Pedals
Quote by CoreysMonster
They are the least spared with me.

Different strokes I guess >_>

It's odd, I don't do it cause it feels wrong, but I would consider it the ultimate compliment if I caught a friend staring at my butt >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Actually I've always been confused about men's obsession with asses. Can someone care to explain?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
Actually I've always been confused about men's obsession with asses. Can someone care to explain?

Get a girl naked and tell her to bend over.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
If shes got a pretty face its worth checking out the rest...if not I kinda just pass on by without further inspection.
I don't really. Putting every woman I come across through some vastly oversexualized filter to satisfy my socialized perversion isn't really my thing.
Quote by rgrockr

Virgin.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by due 07
I don't really. Putting every woman I come across through some vastly oversexualized filter to satisfy my socialized perversion isn't really my thing.

Quote by CG Man16
desexualized meat puppet.

Right hurr.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Nothing wrong with a nice ass.
Though if we're talking realistically, it's more of a head to toe quick scan-and-take-it-all-in rather than just a peek at the cheek.
I don't get out much, socially
Quote by CG Man16
Right hurr.

Indeed. However I wouldn't be comfortable with myself if I judged my friends based on how their ass looked that day if my libido was raging out of control, either.
Quote by due 07

**** that
i don't know why i feel so dry