There are tons of threads out there like this; but I'm very new to pedals so I'd really appreciate some help on this one. Basically, I'm looking for a multi-effects pedal with remarkable tone. The effects I'd need are: Wah (I prefer vox wahs), harmonizer, and tuner. I'd also appreciate (but don't need) a nice looper and a few extra effects here and there in case I never need them (distortion, delay, etc). I absolutely do not need any amp modeling of any sort (preamp, etc). All-in-all I don't mind a learning curve, as long as the multi-effects pedal has great tone, and the effects I need.

I'm looking at the BOSS GT-10, BOSS ME-70, and Digitech RP1000. I'm also accepting recommendations. Please do tell me what you think and why.

Thanks.
I use a digitech RP355. I think it's great beacuse you can plug it in USB and download a program from digitech that lets you tweak with the pedal from your computer so you dont have to get down and screw with the knobs. I just discovered this site http://www.guitargeek.com/ and now i am programming some rigs into it. got it for $200 last winter
Quote by Lagunaguitar
I use a digitech RP355. I think it's great beacuse you can plug it in USB and download a program from digitech that lets you tweak with the pedal from your computer so you dont have to get down and screw with the knobs. I just discovered this site http://www.guitargeek.com/ and now i am programming some rigs into it. got it for $200 last winter

+1 the digitech rp pedals are great.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Line 6 M9 or 13 would also be worth a look. Not sure if it has a harmonizer but I would assume so considering all the things it does have. The distortions are the weak point by far and the only thing that I don't like about it (they aren't any worse IMO than the boss ones). Im getting a M13 myself but I do have a Carvin V3 so lack of great distortions doesn't bother me.

The RP1000 has always interested me but Ive never had a chance to play one. I do like that you can run it straight to your computer and get some pretty nice recorded sounds so that may be a big plus for you.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent