Page 1 of 2
A few years ago I saw an amazing video of this song, originally done by Muze. The technique was plucking, palm slapping, mixing the bass notes with rythum guitar.

Does anyone know the video from YouTube? I've searched high and low and all the covers on there SUCK hardcore. The one I'm referring to is one with a very talented guitarist.

Hope Simone can help me so I don't have to figure out a new style to cover this song. Thanks!
Muse sounds like horse's ass.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't know if anyone on UG is named Simone. Sorry, bud.
PM me for newts
Quote by NakedInTheRain
no, her real name is caramel.

I thought it was Butterscotch?

Butterscotch Caramelsteinbergmanbloom-Greenbluth.
MATTERHORN
Sorry... was typing this on my phone... I meant to type 'someone'.

I agree with the idea of Muze though... not a fan, but just an awesome job on the cover. The song does have a catchy bass, and with the cover I saw, just through it would be a fun song to have done; being the cover I'm looking for.
Last edited by npbsurfr at Sep 26, 2011,
This is probably the wrong section for this anyways...

Cover your song in your own style. Not someone elses
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
muse are shit, why the hell would you ever want to cover them?!

Oh the turbo pelvic-thrusting irony.
Hi, I am Simone.
I heard I was needed and so I made my way into this particular thread in hopes that I can help you solve you problem that you seem to have regarding a cover of said 'Muze' song.

My database does not show any record of 'Muze' as an artist. Are you sure that this is what you are seeking. I am not sure how much further assistance I can provide over the Internet, but I am willing to help you out in person. Do dark alleyways work for you?

I am happy to arrange a meeting,
Just give me
Your credit card information.
Dude, that song's shit, everyone knows you're only a true fan if you're covering Superbig Darkvoid or Neutral Start Collided. You guys don't understand!!1!!!one! Me and Mike Blainey are besties 4eva teehee
Quote by KTFM
Hi, I am Simone.
I heard I was needed and so I made my way into this particular thread in hopes that I can help you solve you problem that you seem to have regarding a cover of said 'Muze' song.

My database does not show any record of 'Muze' as an artist. Are you sure that this is what you are seeking. I am not sure how much further assistance I can provide over the Internet, but I am willing to help you out in person. Do dark alleyways work for you?

I am happy to arrange a meeting,
Just give me
Your credit card information.

I would love to arrange a meeting!!!

Should I put my credit card information on here? Is that safe? Oh well, I trust everyone on here...

It's a wells fargo debit card: 4243 5693 3948 2841, expires 11/2014, security code 945.

I hope you aren't going to charge more than $15, because I don't have much left in that account. So please, let me know if you're going to.
Quote by npbsurfr

Should I put my credit card information on here? Is that safe? Oh well, I trust everyone on here...

It's a wells fargo debit card: 4243 5693 3948 2841, expires 11/2014, security code 945.

I hope you aren't going to charge more than $15, because I don't have much left in that account. So please, let me know if you're going to.

It's one thing to go along with an obviously fake post, but it's another thing to use another UG'ers credit card number
Quote by tyler_j
It's one thing to go along with an obviously fake post, but it's another thing to use another UG'ers credit card number

The question is how did he get it from me?
ITT: maximus derpus.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Im looking for a song called sloths I remember it about 4-5 years ago rock/fast song all I can remember is the first line "SLOTHS! they sleep all day but they always party 24 SLOTHS SOLTHS SLOTHS" this is serious.
Quote by npbsurfr

I hope that was fake.
Quote by MaddMann274
I hope that was fake.

I hope you aren't being serious.

Quote by the bartender
I hope you aren't being serious.

I know, everyone should know that's his real card info.
It is "Muse - Time Is Running Out"

Not "Muze - Our Time Is Running Out"

This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
It is "Muse - Time Is Running Out"

Not "Muze - Our Time Is Running Out"

You are obviously thinking of the wrong band here.

Quote by Lord_Hondros

Dude, these adbots are getting clever! They're actually trying to get _us_ to _search_ for what they want!

related:

I talked to Simone, and she's very sorry about it but she can't help you at the moment.

She did ask me to send you this smashing autograph she made for you. Have fun with it!

Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by The_Casinator
I talked to Simone, and she's very sorry about it but she can't help you at the moment.

She did ask me to send you this smashing autograph she made for you. Have fun with it!

I can confirm that this is, in fact, my autograph. Cheris it wisely, as it is limited edition and very exclusive to you and only you. Should you lose it, a replacement will not be sent without

your credit card information.
Page 1 of 2