Poll: Should the term "Douche Bag" be used only for males?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should the term "Douche Bag" be used only for males?
Hell Yes!
55 53%
Hell Nah!
49 47%
Voters: 104.
Page 1 of 2
So I'm on the phone with my friend, and she keeps trying to tell me she's a "douche bag"

I don't think a girl can be considered a douche bag, but she does. It's more of a thing reserved for guys right?

Thoughts?
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
Yeah but they just have different names for it

Edit: Kinda misread the question, but no, they cant be
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Last edited by thefuzz454 at Sep 26, 2011,
This is such a stupid argument.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by StewieSwan
Douchebag for guys, bitch for girls.

Pretty much this, but I don't use either of them.
Quote by StewieSwan
Douchebag for guys, bitch for girls.

I know.. I tried telling her this. But she won't listen to sense!
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
I called this girl I was talking to earlier a douche canoe. She was amused.

I meant it though.
It's probably even more appropriate to relate a female to a bag of douche.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I just call them DBs. It can stand for Douche-Bag or Dumb Bitch. It's a win win.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yeah, if she acts like a guy does when he is being a douchebag. Same with a guy being a bitch.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I don't call girls douche bag, I call them dick swab.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
To be fair, I think there is a certain trait bitches have that douchebags don't. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but there's just somethin about a complete bitch.

QED: Douchebag=/=Bitch.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
You're an idiot...when douchebag is used as an insult, it has neither male nor female implications - it doesn't matter whether it's more commonly used to describe men, because it's a slang term, ffs. I'm sure 30 years ago, you rarely heard a guy get called a bitch, but that doesn't mean you would be wrong in calling someone a bitch if they just so happened to be a guy.
Peepee on yo tittays
Yes they can , maybe it's not the same word, but yeah , girls can be superficial , blindly follow stupid fashions and act like mindless idiots just to fit in what they believe to be the 21st century's lube greased mold.
- - - - - - - - - - -
As far as I'm concerned, if you're being a douche bag, then you're a douche bag regardless of gender.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
You're an idiot...when douchebag is used as an insult, it has neither male nor female implications - it doesn't matter whether it's more commonly used to describe men, because it's a slang term, ffs. I'm sure 30 years ago, you rarely heard a guy get called a bitch, but that doesn't mean you would be wrong in calling someone a bitch if they just so happened to be a guy.

Whoa buddy, take a breath.

I didn't mean you couldn't call a guy a bitch or a girl a douchebag. I simply said the terms aren't interchangeable.

Y so hostile yo?
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by DonGlover
As far as I'm concerned, if you're being a douche bag, then you're a douche bag regardless of gender.

This.
equal right man... girls can so be douche bags. The way girls are all gangsta and acting tough it is only fair that they too be able to carry the "douche bag" moniker. Soon women all across the land will turn their hats backward and sit under a tree strumming a guitar to attract dim witted men.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Wait, why is she telling you she's a douchebag?
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
A female bitch is well rude, bitter, mean etc....
A female douchebag is someone who is stupid.

I find douchebag to be more interchangeable between the sex's than asshole or dick.
I never use any of these terms... I just find using them to to be extremely offensive.
Quote by C3g6m4
I never use any of these terms... I just find using them to to be extremely offensive.

Isn't that the point?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Wow, way to switch up the wording on the poll question. I clicked "hell na" for the thread title and submitted it before I even saw the new version. Anyways, I'd consider it a term reserved only for guys, similar to a bro or jock.

Edit: I'd never actually call anyone that, but that's the image it brings to mind.
I say douche bag for both, but generally I say douche bag for older women(30s-40s).
But my usual speech consists of:
Asshole/Dick/Douche bag for guys
Bitch/C*nt/Douche for girls

Edit: I also voted based on the title of the thread, not the actual poll question. So switch that yes vote to a no.
Last edited by midnight ride at Sep 27, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap
I can think of times to apply it to girls, but they tend to be very masculine types of girls anyways.

This.

Quote by iplayat11
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/douchette-trashy-girls-8.jpg?w=500 A female douchebag is a douchette

Here is a whole gallery
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Sep 27, 2011,
OMFG WAHTS WIT TEH ITALIKZ?!?!?!

But nah I call my girlfriend douche bag sometimes and she calls me douche bag too. Sall good.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by DonGlover

This. It's got nothing to do with gender. You could call your dog a douchebag.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
If there's anything the feminist movement has tried to teach me, women can be anything... except men...
Page 1 of 2