There's that word again =P

I just used those confines or "genres" to get your attention haha.

ABOUT:
I need help filling in some vocals for an internet release of a project I'm working on which takes influences from those listed below.

I've just finished mixing Part 1 of our 5 part concept EP, and my friend and I are thinking some vocals could really help fill out the mix even more and keep it interesting. My friend and I track guitars and bass, and I program the drums with a DAW and eZ as a plug-in.

THIS IS AN ONLINE-ONLY PROJECT, SO JUST RECORD VOCALS ONCE AND GET CREDITED FOR ONLINE RELEASE. NO TOURING =P

WHO IS THIS FOR:
I'm looking for a vocalist who can hit some nice high notes and sing with a bit of aggression when needed. Growls and screams would also be nice to have, but singing is definitely priority.

INFLUENCES/EXAMPLES:
I hate casting my band as a single genre, and I think we've got a decent amount of influences, so I'm going to list a greatly varying range of bands below for vocals:

Periphery (any of their singers), TesseracT (Dan or Elliot), Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Protest the Hero, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Bullet for My Valentine (less whiny), Children of Bodom, The Contortionist, Opeth, Rise Against.

^ I would honestly like someone who can sing things from Periphery or TesseracT, but I'm definitely open to hearing things even outside the examples above.

Hope to hear from some people.

You can reply back here in this thread, or shoot an e-mail at diffractingthought@gmail.com for more information and for the instrumental Part 1 of our EP.
Last edited by 5hahv1r1 at Oct 4, 2011,