Yes folks. I finally got a 6er that's not an old Ibanez. I grabbed this H-401 on Kijiji for pretty cheap and I love it! I actually really love the neck on it. It's more of a nice handful. The top on this is beautiful but theres' a couple tiny faults I can see. A friend of mine told me that the Indonesian (401's) can't even touch the older Korean (400's). I beg to differ. This thing plays amazing for the price and it's a looker too. The Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge would be an awesome pickup for rock stuff, but I'm going to need something a bit more my taste. I have some pickups for this on the way. the Jazz in the neck is actually a pretty nice pickup though. If I was putting another Seymour in the bridge it would be staying, but I don't know if it would mix well with what's going in here.

Sorry guys, but I only have on pic for now. I'll take some more tomorrow.

Oh yeah..... I got an Ibanez too.
MIJ RG470 w/Seymour Duncans. Another cheap Kijiji score.

Last edited by Levi79 at Sep 27, 2011,
They both look really nice, actually.

Orange is such an epic color for guitar.

HNGD
Where's Waldo?
Hngd
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Really nice guitars, but did you have to jizz on the Ibby?!?
HNGD!
Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Schecter Omen 7 (with Dimarzio D-Sonic in bridge and Air Norton in neck)
Effects:
Tokai TFL-1 Flanger
Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ
Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Amp:
Laney IronHeart IRT60 212
the fretboard on that ibby looks awesome.

congrats on both guitars.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Can you tell us more about the LTD? It looks friggin sweet! What kind of sound come out of this thing? The looks remind me of a PRS and I sort of want to get one?

Are these not made anymore? I'm looking online and can't find one (I want).

If they're called something else now - can someone let me know.
Thanks guys!

cbara, what do you want to know? I don't believe they make this exact model anymore and I'd say that with these stock pickups in here (custom 5 and jazz) your getting a sound mostly suited for rock. But you can get away with playing basically anything you want due to the coil split options and the pickups versatility.

I actually threw the Ibanez up for sale or trade today on ss.org. In case any of you are interested
Link: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/172663-ft-mij-ibanez-rg.html