Hi,

I just got a new Ibanez xiphos xpt-700 and when I try and tune the bottom 3 strings the top 3 go out of tune and vice versa. I'm not sure why.
ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Quote by flamingcow1
Hi,

I just got a new Ibanez xiphos xpt-700 and when I try and tune the bottom 3 strings the top 3 go out of tune and vice versa. I'm not sure why.
ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Everything you'll ever need to know about a floyd including how to set it up correctly before you tune it.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
I've read through it and I'm completely lost.
I'm not a very good technical person, can some one please explain what I need to do or were in that thread that the info I'm looking for is?
Oh and a side note the top/bottom stings go down about 1-1/2 an octave.
what you should do it when re stringing the guitar is do it one at a time and tune that string up before you remove any of the other strings. also you can use the fine tuners (the knobs on the trem) to do some fine tuning. It's a horrible bridge, I have the same bridge. I'm going to be getting rid of it soon hopefully for an upgrade, last time I get a floyd =S