So you bend, lets say a full bend. How do you jump to another note on another string without bringing your current bend back down? It just ends up flicking hard?
depends what fret the other string's note is on. also what finger you use to fret the said notes.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by yoduh4077
depends what fret the other string's note is on. also what finger you use to fret the said notes.

Bending 12th fret, G string, full bend. Want to leave the bend up and as quickly as possible hit 20th fret, E string. How do you make it so the G string doesnt flick and make a sound in that change?
You bring the other bend back down, you just release the pressure a bit so the string doesn't sound...you can also mute it with your right hand at the same time.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you want to bend the note up & hold it before the slide, then you'll need to palm mute at the exact momement you want to release & start your slide.

If you want to bend the note, then slide the moment you reach the full bend, then you can do an over bend, bend beyond your whole note slightly, lifing your bending finger slightly once you reach the whole note point. As you're starting to lift your finger on the fretted note, your palm is starting to mute at the bridge, that way as you begin your slide, you're not causing the string to ring out as your finger comes off of it.

Practice, practice, practice, it all comes down to perfect timing between the two hands. Don't worry if you don't get it right away, it's not quite as easy as it may sound
oh well played sir
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
You bring the other bend back down, you just release the pressure a bit so the string doesn't sound...you can also mute it with your right hand at the same time.

Oh of course forgot you can just release pressure from the string away from the fret.

As much as I hate you, you really are helpful