Hey guys,

I moved a while ago, and since i live in my new home, i managed to blow 2 fuses in a week time. I don't know if it had to do with the moving itself, or the tubes are just getting old.

The tubes should be about 2 or 2,5 years old by now, so should i change them anyway?

Btw i play a yerasov detonator (100W tube head with EL34's), the fuse is located at the power socket
Quote by steven seagull
Howver, Spider have pretty lights to keep kids with ADD occupied.

My gear:
Epi ZW Buzzsaw LP
Ibanez S7320
Yerasov Detonator 100W
Laney VC15
Line6 Floor Pod+
First thing would be to try different roooms in the house. If it happens in every room, then you probably need to take it in to be looked at.
A tube could have been shaken loose during the move, causing the fuse to recognize a problem, making it blow. Secure all the tubes and like DMI said, try it in different rooms.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
well the tubes were all secure (already checked them), but i don't know how to see if they are broken from the inside, or need a replacement

i didn't try it in different rooms, only in different outlets, but it didn't matter
Quote by steven seagull
Howver, Spider have pretty lights to keep kids with ADD occupied.

My gear:
Epi ZW Buzzsaw LP
Ibanez S7320
Yerasov Detonator 100W
Laney VC15
Line6 Floor Pod+
Quote by Luminate
well the tubes were all secure (already checked them), but i don't know how to see if they are broken from the inside, or need a replacement

i didn't try it in different rooms, only in different outlets, but it didn't matter

Different outlets in the same room are on the same circuit. You need to go to a completely different circuit in the house. It may have nothing to do with it, but you should try the simplest route first.