so i bought a pair of skullcandy 50 50 headphones, they are stupid, if i use them on my comp only one side works right, i have to hold down the stupid button with the skullcandy logo on it if i want to hear everything... i saw that these were designed for iphones, ipods, etc... but really? only those things? is there some way to fix this?
The adbots are failing this one forgot to put a link in ther.....

Oh wait...

Just get some new headphones
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by vayne92
Lololol skull candy.

these things are stupid. i dont see why they make earbuds taht are $45 that ONLY work for your phone... its the dumbest thing i think i have ever heard of in my life.
I made this mistake, bought some "inkd".

lasted 3 weeks. utter shit. Spend the extra £15/$30 or so and get some Sennheiser ones
Such is posting in Soviet Russia

Any of those earphones are ****ing awful.

No idea how people can wear those.
It's like wearing a stethoscope.
Quote by dwarf134
these things are stupid. i dont see why they make earbuds taht are $45 that ONLY work for your phone... its the dumbest thing i think i have ever heard of in my life.

They don't only work on phones, they're just earbuds. One side doesn't work well because it's skullcandy
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by vayne92

Any of those earphones are ****ing awful.

No idea how people can wear those.
It's like wearing a stethoscope.

are you kidding? they're comfy, don't need to be turned up as loud, and the bass response is incredible.
Apparently I'm the only person that is happy with my $20 skullcandy ear-buds........
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by butterfingers30
Apparently I'm the only person that is happy with my $20 skullcandy ear-buds........

I was happy with my £11 ear-buds until I for some reason decided to attack them with some toenail clippers and expect them to survive.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."