Rick Santorum, I plead for you to actually answer questions.

In this video, the question for Santorum was, more or less, "will you try and circumvent DOTA?"

His answer:
"I don't think sexual activity has any place in the military."

I don't understand. THAT WASN'T THE GODDAMNED QUESTION.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
People in those kind of positions could get a lot of stick for saying directly one way or another on this issue at this time. I think he got away with it by saying it doesn't matter in the military, so basically...no
I must say the only thing I hate more than politicians evading and procrastinating is interviewers than insist on immediate yes or no black and white answers to questions and issues they can't give them to.

Not that that is what i think TS is doing btw, it's just something I hate.
Quote by kumamilesbear
Rick Santorum, I plead for you to actually answer questions.

In this video, the question for Santorum was, more or less, "will you try and circumvent DOTA?"

His answer:
"I don't think sexual activity has any place in the military."

I don't understand. THAT WASN'T THE GODDAMNED QUESTION.

His answer was that he would re-instate DADT. It's at the 1:30 mark
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Quote by MadClownDisease
I must say the only thing I hate more than politicians evading and procrastinating is interviewers than insist on immediate yes or no black and white answers to questions and issues they can't give them to.

Not that that is what i think TS is doing btw, it's just something I hate.

I'm not insisting on black or white answers. Just an actual answer to the question. Not an avoidance.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by kumamilesbear
I'm not insisting on black or white answers. Just an actual answer to the question. Not an avoidance.

Welcome to politics.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by kumamilesbear

He DID answer the question... "...we would reinstate that policy if Rick Santorum was president. Period. That policy would be re-instituted."

Watching the entire video and not taking things out of context will help you to not look like a fool in the future.
Quote by timeconsumer09
He DID answer the question... "...we would reinstate that policy if Rick Santorum was president. Period. That policy would be re-instituted."

Watching the entire video and not taking things out of context will help you to not look like a fool in the future.

No I realize that now. I was just clearing something up.
Watching more than thirty seconds of any Rick Santorum video is bad for my health though.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by kumamilesbear
Watching more than thirty seconds of any Rick Santorum video is bad for my health though.

That is a great attitude. Let me not watch/listen to a candidate for more then 30 seconds at a time. That way I'll be totally informed and Know which candidate i like best.

Whether you agree with what a candidate says or not (which would be pretty hard to determine in 30 seconds), you should at least listen to their argument.
Quote by High&Mighty
That is a great attitude. Let me not watch/listen to a candidate for more then 30 seconds at a time. That way I'll be totally informed and Know which candidate i like best.

Whether you agree with what a candidate says or not (which would be pretty hard to determine in 30 seconds), you should at least listen to their argument.

Take a seat on the bench, kid. This just isn't your game.
Quote by kumamilesbear
No I realize that now. I was just clearing something up.
So you made a thread, pleading for a candidate to answer a question, when you're too lazy/stupid to finish his answer?

Now that's how you avoid looking stupid on the internet!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by severed-metal
Take a seat on the bench, kid. This just isn't your game.

The answer was right in front of him. Yet he did not know because he only watched 30 seconds. That is what i pointed out. Idk what you're talking about?
His point was that Rick is a dick, get over it
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I just don't see how these people can win. The people who will vote for him are so extremist, and represent such a minority. The Republicans seem to be responding to the loudest individuals and not the majority.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!