Once i am used to this acoustic that i have, which has high action and .11 strings, will switching to an electric with very low action and .10 strings be like switching from a 50 pound weight to a 10 pound one, or will it mess me up?
You should be fine, just make sure that when you're playing the electric that you're not fretting too hard and causing the notes to go sharp.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
What Zaphod_Beeblebr said is true. You shouldn't have an issue. It may take a little getting used to though.
Jackson RR3 Rhoads
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez RG1550M
Kramer Striker 211

Marshall MA100C
Boss GT-10 Guitar Multi Effects
It's not good to have a low action, but you'll adjust. I played acoustic and when i got my electric it was overall easier to play (after i got used to play on electric).
Quote by Minicaxotinho
It's not good to have a low action, but you'll adjust. I played acoustic and when i got my electric it was overall easier to play (after i got used to play on electric).

a low action isnt bad, its about preference, i prefer a lower action because it helps me play faster and more seamlessly, some people prefer higher action for a better tone