So today at College we had to go into the hall and listen to YET ANOTHER guest speaker.

every few weeks we have one, usually about not drinking, not driving dangerously, not doing drugs, not smoking... you get the idea.

but todays one was different.

Usually you can sit in one of those lectures and just fall asleep because you can predict everything they are going to say.

the person that came along spoke to us about inspiring ourselves. and mentioned various facts and figures.

the main one that stuck with me is that around 70% of people will try things less than once before giving up. Basically meaning that they just say "Its too hard, I cant do it" without even trying.

he then showed us 2 videos that actually got me thinking. Im not going to say what they are because I dont want people to jump to conclusions about them before they have watched them but I will say that they have nothing to do with religion before anybody thinks I'm preaching.

here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4S3q6v8nBI&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA

So in short I think its about time we have a thread with some motivational videos/pictures

Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Sep 27, 2011,
That cat has the weirdest boner
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Quote by Dave Frenzy

every few weeks we have one, usually about not drinking, not driving, not doing drugs, not smoking... you get the idea.

I was unaware that driving was hazardous to my health. I'd like to quit as soon as possible with this newfound information. Does anyone know of anything like the 12-step program but designed for quitting driving? I'd rather not do it cold turkey.

Thanks in advance!
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Last edited by wyldething at Sep 27, 2011,
Out of curiosity, what "Collage" do you attend? I'm going to guess "Cummunity."

Back to the topic at hand, maybe that will inspire you to sign up for some English classes.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Out of curiosity, what "Collage" do you attend? I'm going to guess "Cummunity."

Back to the topic at hand, maybe that will inspire you to sign up for some English classes.

was there really any need to be a dick?

I try to post something good in this forum and yet again people cant just see a spelling mistake and accept it.

****ing sick of people like you
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Sep 27, 2011,
Quote by PowerOfGlove

this is just beautiful. truly inspiring.

That really is inspirational... they way that poor robot tries to live a normal life with that terrible handicap.
It would be inspirational to me if somebody shot the person that shoved those videos down your throat somewhere in a college setting.

I wasn't even going to post here until I actually watched the video and was inspired to share how distasteful I thought it was.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
It would be inspirational to me if somebody shot the person that shoved those videos down your throat somewhere in a college setting.

I wasn't even going to post here until I actually watched the video and was inspired to share how distasteful I thought it was.

now explain how you think its distasteful?
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Seriously.. you guys trolling should spend more time wanking and less time irritating people with meaningfull thoughts.

Why oh why do you waste our and your own time writing pure crap,..