Poll: Boss Me-25, Zoom G3, Other.
Poll Options
View poll results: Boss Me-25, Zoom G3, Other.
Boss me-25
3 14%
Zoom G3
13 62%
Other (say it)
5 24%
Voters: 21.
The G3 is awesome. Coincedently, right now the setup in my bedroom is a ME-25 plugged into a G3.
Digitech rp355 is another great pedal you should look at. Same price as the g3 and me25.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Oh god i'll never pick one xD

Which works better with a Roland (... microcube ...) amplifier?
Tried the G3 a month or so ago. Loved most of the effects to death and the interface was awesome. Amp modeling left something to be desired.

I'm buying one two paychecks down the line.
Quote by thehierophant
Oh god i'll never pick one xD

Which works better with a Roland (... microcube ...) amplifier?

I have a Roland cube and it takes the rp355 great.
Yes.
I still don't know wich to choose, well, Boss me-25 seems easy to use right?

But I heard Zoom Effects are so good, and I don't know nothing about the Digitech xD
Quote by thehierophant
I still don't know wich to choose, well, Boss me-25 seems easy to use right?

But I heard Zoom Effects are so good, and I don't know nothing about the Digitech xD

Zoom effects are alright for the money. Digitech are definatly worth trying out. Do some research and see if you can try them out before you deicde. Thats the only way to go.
The ME-25 is easy to use and it has the really cool Freeze effect. The song Sneaky in my link below was done with the ME-25 and the Freeze starts kicking after 3 minutes. Baldwin Park, Some Bird, Orange Chimera, Outta Town were done with the G3. All recorded direct into a handheld recorder.

One good thing about the ME-25 is the looper is 38 sec, but no drum machine. The RP is 20 sec and has a drum machine but you can't use it with the looper. The G3 is 40 sec and you can use it's built in drum machine with it. The G3 will require an external expression pedal if you need one. You can get the M-Audio EX-P for $30, so essentially add that to the price.
I highly recommend the digitech rp355. If you click on "my recordings" in my sig, you'll get a taste of what it sounds like. The zoom g3 is also good, but you can only use three effects at a time compared to the 11 effects at a time with the rp355.
Quote by fly135
The ME-25 is easy to use and it has the really cool Freeze effect. The song Sneaky in my link below was done with the ME-25 and the Freeze starts kicking after 3 minutes. Baldwin Park, Some Bird, Orange Chimera, Outta Town were done with the G3. All recorded direct into a handheld recorder.

One good thing about the ME-25 is the looper is 38 sec, but no drum machine. The RP is 20 sec and has a drum machine but you can't use it with the looper. The G3 is 40 sec and you can use it's built in drum machine with it. The G3 will require an external expression pedal if you need one. You can get the M-Audio EX-P for $30, so essentially add that to the price.

Does the drum machine worth?
It seems G3 is the best option (talking about loopers and drums), but, can I use it without an expression pedal?
You can use it without an expression pedal.
Quote by thehierophant
Does the drum machine worth?
It seems G3 is the best option (talking about loopers and drums), but, can I use it without an expression pedal?
The expression pedal is only necessary if you need it for something. All of those songs I referenced in my link were done with no expression pedal. But it is nice to have so I would consider getting the $30 M-Audio at some point.

I'm not sure what you meant about the drums. But the G3 is the only multifx currently on the market that has drums that work with the looper. I bought the G3 practically he day it it the store solely because of that. And I'm the kind of person who typically buys multifx on the used market.

If you intend to make good use of the looper, then the G3 is IMO the best option. The amp models are good and the FX won't let you down.
Do you use a looper and a drum machine a lot?
Quote by kutless999
Do you use a looper and a drum machine a lot?

It'll be the first time, but I think i'll use them a lot, at least the looper.
Quote by thehierophant
It'll be the first time, but I think i'll use them a lot, at least the looper.
If you dedicate yourself using both you'll find yourself progressing as a guitarist a lot faster than otherwise.