Page 1 of 3
So there's this guy at my school, he's a senio and he has had the most epid goatee since last year and I'm trying to grow it out like his so i can have epic facial hair too. I'm a junior and I've been letting the hair grow just on my chin and shaving the rest and the chins starting to get more noticeable.

The problem is when I don't shave I will grow hair on my mustache region, my chin, neck, sideburns, and a little on the cheecks. But I next get that part the connects the chin to the mustache region.

Can any professionals give me some advice? I don't know how to make it grow there.

and another quick question, how do I develop my side burns? Like hair will grow there, but it never looks like those "full" thick onces, it just looks like loose hairs on my face, it never blends in togther to get that thickness.

So yeah TD;DR I need help growing epic sideburns and an epic goatee.
Wait for your balls to drop.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Wait until you can..? There's no method to it, you just wait until puberty allows you to.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Jackal58
Wait for your balls to drop.

Pro tip. I think you owe this man blow jobs now. Hope it was worth it.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Grow up.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're 16, brah.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Other than age, it depends on genetics.

I'm 22 and don't have thick facial hair.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Other than age, it depends on genetics.

I'm 22 and don't have thick facial hair.
You're also a female.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Easy fix here bud.

1. Ball up fist.
2. Repeatedly punch your ball sack
3. ????????????
4. Epic goatee and sideburns
(5.) Repeat 1 and 2 if needed
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
You're 16, brah.

He had it all noticable and cool looking since last year though and im the age he was when he started growing it. All me and my friend talk about is how cool his beard when we see him walk by and we keep talking until he walks away. I swear to god he has the coolest beard you've ever seen in your life.
Dimoxinil.

It's not covered by your health plan, but... there are other means.

Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Quote by purplehaze2242
He had it all noticable and cool looking since last year though and im the age he was when he started growing it. All me and my friend talk about is how cool his beard when we see him walk by and we keep talking until he walks away. I swear to god he has the coolest beard you've ever seen in your life.

Do you guys ever talk about girls?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Completely genetics. Some men will never grow facial hair on the sides of their mouth. It may take until you're 22+ to really know.
Quote by purplehaze2242
All me and my friend talk about is how cool his beard when we see him walk by and we keep talking until he walks away.

NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass
Easy fix here bud.

1. Ball up fist.
2. Repeatedly punch your ball sack
3. ????????????
4. Epic goatee and sideburns
(5.) Repeat 1 and 2 if needed

Never mind what i said, do this.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by purplehaze2242

Ain't no mothafuckin' 16-year-old have the coolest beard I've ever seen in my life.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do you guys ever talk about girls?

Sometimes. But speaking of girls, I think I found the lvoe of my life today. She's a freshmen and she wears these shoes with big anarchy symbols on them and she supports the underground and we have so many similarities.
Quote by purplehaze2242
Sometimes. But speaking of girls, I think I found the lvoe of my life today. She's a freshmen and she wears these shoes with big anarchy symbols on them and she supports the underground and we have so many similarities.

Did she put those symbols there herself, or did she buy them that way?

How much support can a high school freshman really give, though?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by purplehaze2242

It appears you're not really after facial hair, but rather feeling his on the nape of your neck.
Also, shaving does not make it thicker or grow faster. It just makes the tips of the hair blunt, which can make it appear to be fuller. Waxing or tweezing will make your hair thinner, though.
what you want to do is take some time each morning to rub bathroom tissue on the area you want to grow a thick coat of hair. it's really that simple. i've been doing it for almost 20 years and you wouldn't believe how hairy my ass is today.
Quote by purplehaze2242

ಠ_ಠ

edit ^you stole that from Jackal

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
The cheapest alternative is a sharpie marker. I use that method when I feel like I need more chest hair.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by purplehaze2242

Is she a reptilian?

/referencetootherpurplehazetrollpost
Last edited by CorvetteRick at Sep 27, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did she put those symbols there herself, or did she buy them that way?

How much support can a high school freshman really give, though?

No job. No taxes. No responsibility. Anarchy man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
This thread is goddamn golden!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jackal58
No job. No taxes. No responsibility. Anarchy man.

It's really easy to be an anarchist when your parents are buying you shoes to destroy.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's really easy to be an anarchist when your parents are buying you shoes to destroy.

Yeah man! **** the system! But can I have some money?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Yeah man! **** the system! But can I have some money?

Here's a fiver. Now run along and smash some windows.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by purplehaze2242
So yeah TD;DR I need help growing epic sideburns and an epic goatee.

Too dumb, didn't read.
MATTERHORN
If you shave often enough, it'll start to grow back faster
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Quote by Fingerboy18
Also, shaving does not make it thicker or grow faster. It just makes the tips of the hair blunt, which can make it appear to be fuller. Waxing or tweezing will make your hair thinner, though.

This guy and the guys saying that it's genetics don't know anything about growing a beard. When you grow a beard, you have to make sure you have lots of protein in your system, so the key to doing that is eating bugs.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 3