I want a bunch of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes inside of quotes as my sig and i need some people to help. Its gonna be a quote-ception. Except we don't have ladders.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
^Quote-ception...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Stupid quote tags.

Yet i cant figure out how to do this.

/facepalm
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass

/facepalm

if you go into the advance editor (like when you quote someone) there is a Wrap Quote Tags button.
Quote by IcanHasBass

/facepalm

It's pretty simple.

*your message*

Select *your message*

Click 'wrap QUOTE tags around selected text'

repeat. always selecting the initial text that you want quoting.

Like This
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Sep 27, 2011,
Quote by goest
Is someone getting
The best
The best

Not sure... but it ran out of quote space
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
I underestimated how badass quotes could look.

Mahjong all up in here.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
[QUOTE][CODE][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/CODE][/QUOTE]

Look ma! I made a hybrid!

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 27, 2011,
mind=blown
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
[code]lol[/code]olo[code]lol[/code]olo[code]lol[/code]olo[code]lol[/code]olo[code]lol[/code][code][/code][code][/code][code][size="7"]BITCH I WILL CUT YOU[/size][/code][code][/code][code][/code][code][/code][code][/code][code][/code]

lol

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 27, 2011,

hehe
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?