Ok so Thursday is 80's day at my school. What should I do for it? I have short hair so I'll have to buy a big hair wig probably. Any out fits you guys recommend?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Bring loads of cocaine in gift bags.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
search "Steel Panther" on google images

Ha Nice
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Morrissey.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If you want a true 80s metalhead look, go for a denim jacket with the sleeves cut off over a leather jacket and a pair of ripped up jeans.

Otherwise, GIS Morrissey with the Smiths.

I lived through it. That's what guys in my town wore.

//hated Morrissey before even hearing him
Wear make-up. Rip holes in all garments of clothing worn that day (including underwear). Leather is a must. Tie a ribbon around your head. Get wasted (not 'cause it's 80's to get wasted, it's just fun).
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Bring in some cocaine and whiskey, then wear some gay ass spandex and a headband.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911