This is just a random question because my thumb was bleeding like a bitch and good ol' lazy me instead of getting a bandage decided to just drink the blood instead. Was this a dumb ass idea?
Congrats. You are going to die of explosive dysentery-AIDS.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by captaincrunk
Dysenteraids.
Explosive dysenteraids.

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
You're gonna get super AIDS...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
You can swallow about a pint of your own blood before you feel the need to vomit.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That little bit from your thumb? Will it fuck. A whole pint or something? Might make you feel slightly ill.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
lol..

It may not be too bad if it's your own blood, but what in the world made you think that was a good idea?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Just wipe it on your pants man, no need to be vampric.

No need to stain a good pair of pants either.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Kensai
You can swallow about a pint of your own blood before you feel the need to vomit.

Fight Club taught me this amongst many other things. Like how i dont need women or possesions and have been a homosexual my whole life.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by Kensai

I don't even want to know how you found that out...
Give a man a fish and he'll be hungry tomorrow,but put his ass in fishnets and someone will buy him dinner-Gene Simmons
It's perfect for swimming in Blood Ocean. You see, the further you dive into Blood Ocean, the pressure increases greatly on your body. This is called the 'Bloody Bends (tm) ' and is quite serious.

In other words: You'll be fine! Drink a few cups of blood and swim really, really far down into the Blood Ocean.

Blood Ocean!
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
You can now summon your own Lovecraftian monster.

There is a term for that, autovampirism... But no, there is no danger at all, everything that is in your blood is in your body already.

I do it all the time, why waste a bandade on such a small nick?
You can drink up to 36 gallons of human blood, or 46 gallons of animal blood before any negative side effects ensue.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
You can drink up to 36 gallons of human blood, or 46 gallons of animal blood before any negative side effects ensue.
I can only drink one quart of liquid before my stomach ruptures.

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 27, 2011,
You'll either get 230 spellpower for 30 seconds OR you'll explode from Explosive dysenteraids™

Your call
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by DOHC
You'll either get 230 spellpower for 30 seconds OR you'll explode from Explosive dysenteraids™

Your call

I love the trademark symbol

Quote by Spoonman69
Fight Club taught me this amongst many other things. Like how i dont need women or possesions and have been a homosexual my whole life.

You learned more than I did.

Quote by the wako kid
I don't even want to know how you found that out...

I learned the hard way.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████