Hey guys!

I decided to create a thread giving UG an inside look on the new FB Timeline, as well as offering a place for discussion and help. This thread should help alleviate all of the "OMG FB CHANGED" and "wats dis timeline"

Currently, it is ONLY available to developers.

Please no flaming in the thread, thanks guys!

Here are so preliminary pics. I found some quite hilarious.

THIS is the new timeline layout. The big banner image is called a 'cover'. You can select an image for it along with a profile pic.

this part is cool. You can add events that go with your timeline.

my first posts ever on FB in 2007

WHAT no pics of me being born

Hopefully this thread gives some insight!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
and here I was thinking that Facebook already sucked.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Yeah I've had this a few days. It's nothing that exciting. Not sure why you think it needs an only thread.
Good lord that looks terrible. I don't like the idea of people being able to read that far back into my status updates as some were posted 3 years ago and are complete bollocks
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by smb
Yeah I've had this a few days. It's nothing that exciting. Not sure why you think it needs an only thread.

Oh people will flip shit when they are forced to convert haha.

Quote by Alex_WK
Good lord that looks terrible. I don't like the idea of people being able to read that far back into my status updates as some were posted 3 years ago and are complete bollocks

Right now I can go back in time and update my status! I just clicked back to September 1st and updated my status.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by smb

Attention.
Oh god, that looks so unnecessarily complicated...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What advantages does this have over old facebook? why did facebook think this was a good idea?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
it looks like utter shit and its an absolutely horrendous UI
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It seems pretty neat to me. Don't know why people are complaining so much.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by mrcrono
I'm gonna creep on every girl in your chat list.

Too late.
you're a stone fox
I don't understand why Facebook is incorporating all these changes, is it because of the newly released competition, Google +?

If so, (which it may necessarily not be) shouldn't Facebook consider the reason everyone left Myspace and joined Facebook?

Unnecessary changes. Don't fix something that isn't broken.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
By developers, you mean anybody that spends 2 minutes making a useless "app" that classifies you as a developer, but in reality does fuck all?

Here's mine.

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Isn't this pretty much the same feature that Bebo implemented just before everyone stopped using it?

I have tons of stuff from 2007 I didn't want to see again.

Going to be a pain when girlfriend's see all the ex-girlfriend's "i love you's"
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."