Grab the tissues, and a fresh pair of underwear. You've been warned.

Specs:
Agile AL-2000 Root Beer (wide profile neck)
Body - Solid 2 Piece Mahogany
Top - 1/16" Grade B Maple
Binding - Cream on body, White on neck
Pickups - Stock Agile "ceramic covered"
Electronics - 2 Volume, 2 Tone
Tuners - Grovers
Neck - Canadian Maple 2 piece set
Fingerboard - Rosewood
Inlays - Pearloid
Neck Taper - 21.5 mm @ 1st fret to 23.5 mm @ 12th fret
Frets - 2.7 mm Jumbo
Nut - 1 5/8" Graphite
Truss Rod - Dual Action
Bridge - Agile Tune-O-Matic style

I paid $225 for this guitar, and so far, it is absolutely perfect. Don't flip out, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to play it through an amp yet because my rig is at my band's practice space. But as soon as I can, I will edit my review. But anyway, SO FAR, it's perfect. The top and finish are way better than I expected them to be. It's not the exact same one as pictured on the Rondo Music website, which was something I was scared might happen, but mine looks just as good, honestly. The guitar came perfectly set up. No sharp frets, deliciously low action with no buzz, and somehow, perfectly in tune from the factory. It holds its tune better than my Fender Tele -- I played it for a few hours earlier and didn't have to tune it at all. A+ for looks, set-up, and playability. As soon as I get to play through my rig, I'll add on to this, but for now, I couldn't be more pleased. If it turns out to have shitty pickups, oh well. I'll replace them. You can't get a better LOOKING guitar for this price.

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

Last edited by kschaef at Sep 27, 2011,
Man, I hate Les Pauls, but that is pretty sweet.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
I've always heard good things about Agile, and haven't heard a bad thing yet about them! Congrats on the new guitar :P

I've heard that sometimes the pickups can be a little weak, but nothing to tremendous. I would probably advise replacing the pickups, but that's just from what I've heard
That's a pretty nice looking guitar. I've been thinking about a 3000 for a while now. I figure the pickups won't be that great, but if you've got a solid guitar to start with you can't go wrong.
Quote by Fenderexpx50
That's a pretty nice looking guitar. I've been thinking about a 3000 for a while now. I figure the pickups won't be that great, but if you've got a solid guitar to start with you can't go wrong.

That's what I'm saying. If it looks great, and plays great, the pickups can always be swapped out. It can only get better from here.

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

$225?

are you related to ippon?

beauty guitar man.

put it on the scale, what does it weigh?

hngd!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I don't understand the thing about Ippon..does he have the hookup at Rondo or something? $225 was the stock price on the page.

Gear:

the lives to come