that was awesome
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
The guy is Al Hodge, who was a musician from Cornwall in the UK. he died from cancer in 2006 but in his 40 year career he played with many famous artists and had a successful but underground solo career.

The guitar is most probably a Manson guitars custom . They build guitars for Matt Belemy from Muse amongst others, but there is an interview at http://www.audiocourses.com/article299.html where he talks about his guitar, amp and effects setup....

Audiocourses: Your favourite guitar is?

Al Hodge: Manson Guitars

Audiocourses: Your favourite amp is?

Al Hodge: Fender or Boogie.

Audiocourses: Your foot pedal set up is?

Al Hodge: It's quite minimalist…I use an ibinez chorus pedal and a little distortion box, and also a wah wah pedal. That's it really. I am currently using a Dean Markley amp which sounds quite creamy when it's pushed.

so there you go!
Apparently he is the first guy to play the green hornet lol. jk
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Digideus
The guy is Al Hodge, who was a musician from Cornwall in the UK. he died from cancer in 2006 but in his 40 year career he played with many famous artists and had a successful but underground solo career.

The guitar is most probably a Manson guitars custom . They build guitars for Matt Belemy from Muse amongst others, but there is an interview at http://www.audiocourses.com/article299.html where he talks about his guitar, amp and effects setup....

Audiocourses: Your favourite guitar is?

Al Hodge: Manson Guitars

Audiocourses: Your favourite amp is?

Al Hodge: Fender or Boogie.

Audiocourses: Your foot pedal set up is?

Al Hodge: It's quite minimalist…I use an ibinez chorus pedal and a little distortion box, and also a wah wah pedal. That's it really. I am currently using a Dean Markley amp which sounds quite creamy when it's pushed.

so there you go!

Wow! Thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for!

I did google and wiki him, but his site is offline atm, and his wiki article doesn't have much.

Thanks!