What have you done??? C'mon man at least put a disclaimer up or something, my speakers were on. Nickleback trolling aside, I honestly don't know
Unfortunately, one dreadnaught looks pretty much like another and on a grainy YouTube video that doesn't give you any detail like the headstock logo....Almost impossible to say.

Check out the band's official site or the credits from any CDs they've produced. Often there will be information as to what instruments were played.
Its too hard to tell man. Just go to Dreadnaughts website and see if you can manually Identify it.
The Overflow+READ=zombies.

"if the individual has the right to govern himself, all external government is tyranny." -Benjamin R Tucker
Quote by suicidalpoptart
What have you done??? C'mon man at least put a disclaimer up or something, my speakers were on. Nickleback trolling aside, I honestly don't know

if UG had a like button, i'd like this post
adam adam adam.... i do like nickelback but i have to mentally prepare for it ! uou know what happens when you just throw nickelback at them??? it'll take months of thereapy..... just when i was over "rockstar". i'll send you the bill.