Going clubbing for the first time this Saturday. Do share your experiences!

Page 1 of 4
^

I'm nervous, excited, scared and everything but it's all to get over a terrible relationship and find someone better.
One of my best girlfriends (friend girl i should say) invited me along with a bunch of her friends, non of whom i know, just to help me out so i can find another girl.
I'm hoping this'll be a good way for me to expand my social horizons.

Does the pit have any cool night clubbing stories?
I honestly have no idea what to expect. I guess i expect lots of dancing and loud music and drunk people and people sitting at tables just like in the movies, but i really just have no idea.
Please do enlighten me pit.

PS: I'm 18 almost 19.
Last edited by vayne92 at Sep 28, 2011,
Make sure you watch your drink TS
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
You could meet somebody who really loves you.
So you go, and you stand on your own ..
And you leave on your own.
And you go home, and you cry and you want to die
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
also make sure you wear some comfortable shoe TS
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Get drunk, ignore what people think of you, just have some fun.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by LivinJoke84
I remember my first beer

I've been drinking since i was 16..
Quote by LivinJoke84
Cool story bro.

Did your dad know?

Yes broseph. He picked me up from a party where i passed out in the front yard and he laughed at me.
Quote by vayne92
Yes broseph. He picked me up from a party where i passed out in the front yard and he laughed at me.

You passed out in the front yard?

ZOMG!!!!1 Thats like, sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!
Quote by LivinJoke84
You passed out in the front yard?

ZOMG!!!!1 Thats like, sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!

I'm glad you think so, because i was hoping i could impress you.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by LivinJoke84
Obvious troll is obvious

Obvious troll trying to outtroll a better troll is obvious
What kind of club? Clubbing covers a lot of ground. I'm totally addicted to clubbing. Been to this awesome metal night in London over the summer with cage dancers and everyone is on coke or ecstasy, also karaoke night at the local gay club around here with this hilarious tranny host that totally rips the piss out of everyone, I go to the cheese night at the metal club down the road here which does doubles for £1, used to go to a jazz club that always had a live band and all the hottest people went there but it was £8 for half a pint of Hoegaarden which is ridiculous. So what kind of night is it you're going to?
Quote by smb
So what kind of night is it you're going to?

Well obviously i don't know too much about clubbing, but i know it's one of the larger ones in the centre of the city and a night club?

i'm clueless
Quote by vayne92
Obvious troll trying to outtroll a better troll is obvious

LAWL

I think we've reached the end of this thread now..
Well it's best to know in advance...what's it called then? Where is it?
Quote by smb
Well it's best to know in advance...what's it called then? Where is it?

I have no idea

I have failed you clubmaster

Forgiveness please

I don't understand how you could have no idea though...I mean how do you know where to go? Or more importantly, what to wear?
Quote by smb

I don't understand how you could have no idea though...I mean how do you know where to go? Or more importantly, what to wear?

She'll pick me up and yeah.... That's kinda all i had figured out. Infact even that i don't have figured out
I don't really like clubs myself. You're a bit old for a first time though, aren't you?
Wear lightweight but still solid shoes, preferably something which won't show up stains (drink spillage + toilets are usually filthy).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
don't try to find a girlfriend in a club. If you go hunting there you'll always end up with the slutty ones.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I've been to big clubs on a few occasions. I find them to be quite overrated, but if you don't overdo it it can be fun.

Most of the time you won't find a keeper in a club. Just have a drink and have fun.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I see into the future...

Vayne 92, he's at a nightclub.

loud music.

bathroom stall...

there's two...

TWO PENISES ZOMG TWO PENISES.

e-cookie for reference.
yo.

I BELIEVE
first time i went clubbing it was my 18th birthday, got in fine and shit then went straight to the bar ended up buying a drink for the dude next to me and he happened to be the owner of the club. We got talking and he really liked me so he invited me and one of my mates up stairs, from there we did many lines of cocaine and had many, many drinks through out the night. I ended up staying there until 9 in the morning was a fantastic night and now every time i go back to the club he remembers me and gives me free drinks all night, best ****ing night of my life.
The general rule of clubbing is if your slap something with your penis it's yours for the night.
I could talk days, maybe weeks about my clubbing experiences.

Just don't expect to find someone suitable for a long term relationship there. It probably won't work.
Quote by Steve635z
The general rule of clubbing is if your slap something with your penis it's yours for the night.

- Always keep hold of your drink and never lose sight of it, its very easy to get spiked or have your drink stolen.
- Your bound to see a load of muscley meat heads, if one tries to start something just walk away. Its better to have your manhood dented than getting your head kicked in.
- Buy a girl a drink, give her a few compliments and make her laugh. Ask her to dance and she'll be all over you like smallpox over a un-immune native population.
- Finally, don't get too drunk, know your limits, keep hold of your possessions and don't lose your mates.

Follow these simple rules, son.
Page 1 of 4