Hello dear,
My name is Favor am beautiful caring and nice looking girl,i am interested in you, I will also like to know you the more,please i want you to reply back to my email address to enable me give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ( favor4u1987@live.com ) i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you when i see your mail to my email,I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail above. favor .(Remember the distance,color or Age does not matter but love matters alto in life) Am English Speaking Girl you can send me massage in English through,
favor4u1987@live.com.

Someone posted this on my wall,has anybody else got it?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Ooops, I must have sent that message to the wrong person. *runs away*
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
sure did. adbot.
thread/
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I've already sent her a massage so don't even try hitting on my woman.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I've already sent her a massage so don't even try hitting on my woman.

Kensai we can only solve this one way........................................................pistols at dawn !!!!!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer
(Remember the distance,color or Age does not matter but love matters alto in life)

Quote by deathdrummer
Kensai we can only solve this one way........................................................pistols at dawn !!!!!!!

Let this be our final battle.
Quote by Kensai
Let this be our final battle.

can i sell tickets for this?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by deathdrummer
Remember the distance,color or Age does not matter but love matters alto in life)?

?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Dempsey68
can i sell tickets for this?

As long as 30% goes to the world nature foundation, the starving children on africa's horn and Dempsey68's memorial foundation.
Quote by tyguy92492
So much fail in a single post

dude, if you dint know, i am fail INCARNATE

Quote by eunice123
My dearest friend,
my name is eunice a female and my email is eunice_guk@yahoo.com. i saw your profile today here in this site. i really found much interest to have a good relationship with you.please reply me through my email box(eunice_guk@yahoo.com) i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about my self in my next mail but please do not forget to send your reply directly to my email address. i am eagerly waiting for your reply.
thanks and good luck.

About 6 months ago a got that.
My last one was called Stella. Might send her an email. It'd be nice to have a woman with the same name as a beer.
Well I guess that makes me forever alone
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by KTFM
That slut took my credit card information.

that two-timing hoe took mine too!

she said i was the only one...

seems legit

I got an email from an African prince the other day saying he would share his £5,000,000 fortune with me if i paid him a £500 release fee.

I sent him the money six months ago and havent heard anything yet but its fine, im sure he's busy been a prince and all. Man, i cant wait to be a millionnaire
Quote by deathdrummer
Hello dear,
My name is Favor am beautiful caring and nice looking girl,i am interested in you, I will also like to know you the more,please i want you to reply back to my email address to enable me give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ( favor4u1987@live.com ) i have good reason for contacting you which i will tell you when i see your mail to my email,I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail above. favor .(Remember the distance,color or Age does not matter but love matters alto in life) Am English Speaking Girl you can send me massage in English through,
favor4u1987@live.com.

I got two. I jokingly asked for pics and actually got them
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by deathdrummer
Hello dear,
favor4u1987@live.com.

Well then