According to this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC19fEqR5bA

the Eurozone market is doomed to crash within a year, and he also thinks the government can't do anything about it.

I personally don't know what to make of this, so what about you guys in the pit, what do you think about this?
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Annex Greece.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That guy comes off as a bit of an idiot to me. I don't really think he knows a lot of what his talking about.

Of course he isn't the only one who thinks the markets will crash. And I wouldn't be surprised if they do, but I don't think it will be as pronounced as he says it will
RIP Gooze

cats
And once again the BBC tries to laugh it off. I think the bloke was talking a lot of sense, and they just try to trivialise it at the end.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by mulefish
That guy comes off as a bit of an idiot to me. I don't really think he knows a lot of what his talking about.

Care to elaborate?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
We may not like or agree with what he says but at least he's being honest about what he feels is true, no pre honey to prepare your esophagus for the imminent **** about to be shoved in.
Norway isn't in the EU, and now we couldn't regret less not joining them.
I quite like that guy, telling the truth but he still retains his ''Sherman McCoy'' attitude. Reference to a character in Bonfire of the Vanities.

For he is the master of the universe!

(please don't notice that I'm Irish and commenting in a thread about the eurozone collapsing)
Last edited by conor-figgy at Sep 28, 2011,
Quote by JB95
Norway isn't in the EU, and now we couldn't regret less not joining them.

The majority of your trade is still with the eurozone...