So who is your favourite character in Metalocalypse? Mine favourite character is Skwisgaar Skwigelf. But i hate Dr. Rockso i cant stand him!!!!!!!! RAGEEEEEE
This is my favorite Metalocalypse scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4W9sSggU8
Wow I can't believe there isn't a thread on this already!
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I watched just one episode, the first one. Liked that they name dropped my fav Death song (pull the plug). Hated the show in general. Most adult swim cartoons don't really strike me as being funny as they do idiotic.

C-C-C-C-YEAH!
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Why all the Dr. Rockso hate? I love him! I can actually do a dead on impression of him. Maybe it's because I'm an 80's rock enthusiast?

Anyway, I love all the characters in some way, but the trophy goes to Toki. I just love his naivety and such, plus he has some of the funnier lines, like the diabetic candy commercial.

As for comparing it to other Adult Swim shows (Excluding King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad), it's one of the better ones alongside Superjail and Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Unit Patrol Squad), if for the animation and gore effects alone (And I know Superjail has that middle school sketch look but that's part of the appeal and I've been an ATHF fan since around 2003)
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by olix95
everyone hates it for some reason, but i cant see why

maybe the pedestrian cliche jokes and terrible character personas?
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by PlaguePlaymate
Why all the Dr. Rockso hate? I love him! I can actually do a dead on impression of him. Maybe it's because I'm an 80's rock enthusiast?

Anyway, I love all the characters in some way, but the trophy goes to Toki. I just love his naivety and such, plus he has some of the funnier lines, like the diabetic candy commercial.

As for comparing it to other Adult Swim shows (Excluding King of the Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad), it's one of the better ones alongside Superjail and Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Unit Patrol Squad), if for the animation and gore effects alone (And I know Superjail has that middle school sketch look but that's part of the appeal and I've been an ATHF fan since around 2003)

Becouse he is an heroin addict and he doesent even try to get better...
Quote by progbass
maybe the pedestrian cliche jokes and terrible character personas?

You obviously expect too much from this show. Its a cartoon. Its a comedy. Its on adult swim.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat

I'll just leave this here.

I do love the show though

EDIT:
Quote by jani92jani
Becouse he is an COCAAAAAAAAAINE addict and he doesent even try to get better...

Fixed for ya.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Last edited by muffinduck01 at Sep 28, 2011,
Yeah i cant stand Dr Rockso and Murderface, both of their voices shit me
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
Quote by PlaguePlaymate

"Candy; Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."
This show is the tits, I can't believe I turned down to see the live show 2 or 3 years ago..
Quote by c3powil
You obviously expect too much from this show. Its a cartoon. Its a comedy. Its on adult swim.

I like Southpark?
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by progbass
I like Southpark?

I dunno. Do you?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I guess I'm phrasing everything with upward inflections like I'm posing a question?
HESSIAN HAREM
For some reason, I have found Pickles to be my favorite character of them all. There's just something about him......
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I can do a near spot on impression of all of the band's voices and Dr. Rockso.

>_>

<_<

>_>
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
I can do a near spot on impression of all of the band's voices and Dr. Rockso.

>_>

<_<

>_>

This is me except I can't do Pickles' voice.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

Quote by PlaguePlaymate
This is me except I can't do Pickles' voice.

Pickles' voice is one of the easiest
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Pickles' voice is one of the easiest

Yeah, but I could never do that accent to begin with.

Same with the TF2 guys, everyone says Heavy's the easiest to do, but I find Spy and Pyro to be the easiest (And most fun).

Anyway, back on topic...

This thread is f@cking brutal.

Skiwisgaar always makes me laugh, him, toki, then nathan, pickles, then Charles Ofednen (he's the shit), then murderface. In that order.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss