Page 1 of 2
Hardcore History by Dan Carlin is by far the best Podcast I've ever heard.

http://www.dancarlin.com/disp.php/hharchive

Ghosts of the Ostfront was particularly incredible.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 28, 2011,
If you're into the band, Skillet has an awesome podcast that they do every now and then. Just showing random things they do between shows. It can be found on YouTube.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
What genre?

You look nice today - Merlin Mann, Scott Simpson and Adam Lisagor - is maybe the king of podcasts, although they don't really put new episodes out anymore.

All the Maxfun podcasts are great comedy
Jordan Jesse Go
Stop podcasting yourself
My Brother My Brother and Me

Thrilling Adventure Hour for awesome live radio theatre.

Also, WTF with Marc Maron for interviews.

Legacy music hour for lengthy discussion about 8 and 16 bit video game music.

Skeptic's Guide to the Universe for cool science talk.
Quote by psyks
What genre?

Anything really, just looking for a few podcasts to kill a bit of time.

Cheers for the suggestions so far.
The Absolute Peach

The Complete Guide To Everything

Those 2 are by far my favourite. Both are comedy and both are awesome.
-Nobody likes onions-
it can get hilarious
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Drunk Tank Podcast by Rooster Teeth, that's always a laugh!
Or if you like da metulz and crazy antics: Metal Hammer Podcast.
Those are the only 2 i listen to.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Yogscast/Yogpod

I have the balls.

But seriously, I'd recommend the Mega64 video podcast- if you haven't heard of Mega64, get on that straight away, really ****ing funny guys.
Along with that, Rooster Teeth put out a great weekly cast called the Drunk Tank.
& I may be the only one here but I'm still a pretty big fan of some of the shows IGN puts out, Scoop & Beyond in particular.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Yogscast/Yogpod

>_>

This
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
WTF with Mark Maron
Comedy Bang Bang (formerly Comedy Death Ray) with Scott Aukerman
Who Charted? co-starring Howard Kremer and Kulap Vilaysak

Those are my main three, but on occasion I'll listen to:

Chris Hardwick's Nerdist Podcast
Doug Loves Movies (Doug Benson)
Never Not Funny (Jimmy Pardo)
Makin' It

Sometimes I forget that there are podcasts that have nothing to do with comedy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I forgot to mention Mike Detective, which is a short serial podcast that's one of the funniest things I've ever listened to in my life. Hope there's a season 2.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I forgot to mention Mike Detective, which is a short serial podcast that's one of the funniest things I've ever listened to in my life. Hope there's a season 2.
Dirty Earwolf fan /pointless rivalry.
Quote by psyks
Dirty Earwolf fan /pointless rivalry.
What can I say...I like what they put out.

I also forgot to mention the Paul F. Tompkast and the newly unveiled Dead Authors.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
What can I say...I like what they put out.

I also forgot to mention the Paul F. Tompkast and the newly unveiled Dead Authors.
The Pod F Tompkast is the greatest. Paul F is also in all the 'beyond belief' episodes of the thrilling adventure hour, you should give it a listen. Thanks for the heads up about Dead Authors

edit: I love his H.G. Wells. I get a laughter boner every time I hear Paul F's voice. Everything he says his wonderful.
Last edited by psyks at Sep 28, 2011,
Answer Me This and The Needle Drop.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Used to love Nobody Likes Onions, used to be awesome, but then all the co-hosts left and it got kinda bad. I'm a fan of the RockSound and Metal Hammer Podcasts, they cover more main stream rock and metal so no for everyone
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Duffman123

I feel good every time someone uses that, because me and another user suggested to the mods that it should be used
Also if you like GetDarker you'd probably like UKF's too. I sub to A State of Trance and Tiesto's Club Life too.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
I feel good every time someone uses that, because me and another user suggested to the mods that it should be used
Also if you like GetDarker you'd probably like UKF's too. I sub to A State of Trance and Tiesto's Club Life too.

To the mods on GetDarker? Also love GetDarker, hate UKF

Resident Advisor also has a great podcast going:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast.aspx
And Fact Mag:
http://www.factmag.com/category/factmixes/
Quote by Duffman123
To the mods on GetDarker? Also love GetDarker, hate UKF

Resident Advisor also has a great podcast going:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast.aspx
And Fact Mag:
http://www.factmag.com/category/factmixes/

I'll check them out in the last couple years dance music has taken over my soul. But for UKF posts good songs, just the majority posted this year have been kind of gay. They're DnB can be kinda weird too. But GetDarker is the tits for sure.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
I'll check them out in the last couple years dance music has taken over my soul. But for UKF posts good songs, just the majority posted this year have been kind of gay. They're DnB can be kinda weird too. But GetDarker is the tits for sure.

Taken over my soul as well, and the fact mag mixes are the best I have came across, they cover loads of genres. UKF posts some decent DnB sometimes but their dubstep really isn't my cup of tea. It's the tits indeed, can get a bit boring though staring at a dj for over three hours though
Quote by psyks
The Pod F Tompkast is the greatest. Paul F is also in all the 'beyond belief' episodes of the thrilling adventure hour, you should give it a listen. Thanks for the heads up about Dead Authors

edit: I love his H.G. Wells. I get a laughter boner every time I hear Paul F's voice. Everything he says his wonderful.
Seriously. If I see that PFK is on a podcast I know it's going to be incredible.

Cake boss.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 2