Page 1 of 2
your gonna die
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
come back after you shit them out and tell us how it went. Horribly, I bet.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
your gonna die
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
I don't know. If they looked and tasted okay it will probably be fine but I really don't know.
It's an expire date, not a "deadly after" date.
Still, if it smells funny and got wierd colours, you should maybe get rid of it.
You could have swallowed the black mold of death.
But in all seriousness, it's only two days, you should be fine.
Quote by JB95
It's an expire date, not a "deadly after" date.
Still, if it smells funny and got wierd colours, you should maybe get rid of it.

They tasted a bit stale / were less squishy than they shoulda been but it wasn't a 'oh my god this is dreadful' type experience.
If it's a donut and you'd let it go over a month past its use by date, you fully deserve whatever sloppy digestive trauma you go through.

Cancel any appointments for the next few days. Expect fairly frequet visits to the toilet.

Moral of the tale - eat your fupping donuts when they're meant to be eaten.

That said, I left a donut a week past its use by date and I was fine. A month though? I'm not so sure :S
Its fine. If it tastes, looks, smells weird then I'd avoid it but a couple mini donuts probably won't hurt you... unless they touched a cantaloupe then you are in trouble....
Those little donuts your talking about are commonly eaten after the expiration date - I am going to assume that they are those powdered sugar donuts or the choclate covered donuts thats are similar. As long as there is no mold, your okay.

If you like eating expired things, try milk. It gets real clumpy after a couple weeks and has an exquisite texture accompanied by a sweet, eh, sour aroma.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I've eaten 3 week old tesco's jam doughnuts and didn't even taste the difference.
Didn't feel particularly hungry until the next day, but that was about it
If it tasted like normal, you'll probably be fine. If it smells OK, doesn't have mould on and looks normal, i'd probably put it in my mouth. The exception is dairy stuff; that usually goes in the bin when it's even near out of date.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
YOU'RE gonna die, for god sakes, you all need a grammar lesson or aren't funny.

Worst case scenario they were stale and you'll get a tummy ache.

edit:
Quote by Colgate Total
You're going to die.

He knows what's up.
Don't worry, Chuck Testa will mount you if you die.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Worse thing that will happen is you will piss out your arse for a couple days. If you end up having lower abdomen pains its could be appendicitis or an aggravated digestive track, and if thats the case well then your gunna die.
Don't worry Jesus will save you.
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Don't worry about dying... The horror of death does not compare to the excellent taste of doughnuts!!!
Out of date dairy products - No thank you

Out of date everything else - I'm ok with this
You probably are just gonna feel littel sick, then you crap em out. This reminds me when i was in vocational school studying as a cook. teacher said okay use this cream to sauce, i said " But it has expierd like two weeks ago" teacher replayed "it doesent matter"...
your gonna puke

I once ate nothing but popcorn and Coke for 2 days, and when I finally had some food it turned out to be a tad bit expired. I puked a bunch of popcorn that tore my throat and ruined my voice for like a week.

So don't eat popcorn until you're done puking.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They always overestimate the exp. date to avoid lawsuits. Few days after it's expired? Fine. Week or two? Might get an awkward feeling in your stomach, but nothing major. Months? That would strongly depend on the type of food.
If you start to feel sick then call the doctor. If not, eat more donuts.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Usually, as a precaution food manufacturers actually package food with expire dates that are a few days to a few weeks before the actual expire date. In fact, expire dates should really be called "best before" dates, which is how long a food product is able to hold it's quality, and should be consumed before then. If you consume after the expire dates by maybe a week or two, there's actually nothing wrong with that.

As a general rule of thumb, if it tastes okay, doesn't have anything growing on it, and smells fine, then it is okay the consume if it has passed it's expire date (within reason of course).

I wouldn't worry about eating expired doughnuts though.
Page 1 of 2