Page 1 of 2

Favorite musician/celebrity trolling Facebook/Twitter/other social network posts?
you're a stone fox
wait, weren't you the one who got a lesson from Tosin Abasi?

i told you there would be negative consequences!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd vote Ween. I don't know anything about their online behaviour, but they even manage to troll the entire music industry with their albums.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Charlie Sheen
/thread
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by hames jetfield
Charlie Sheen
/thread

This.

Also the Keith Rickards "I sniffed my father".."Nah Jk".."Actually it's true" thing is awesomeness.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Ahteh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2qKraB1lQ

They were forced to play with playback, apparently. Not really trolling, but quite funny.

They swapped instruments for those of you who don't get it.

EDIT:

Muse again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fIFnFUyMnI

He was asked not to curse. Good part @ 1:30

Nirvana did it too a lot too, with playing different songs they were supposed to or singing intentionally bad etc.

Before that Pixies did it on the Here Comes Your Man video (I think that's the song?).
I read somewhere about a (punk?) band who played on TV, but they were forced to mime it. When it came time to sing, the singer just opened his mouth, and closed it when the verse was over. Anyone know what i'm talking about/have a video?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by theogonia777
wait, weren't you the one who got a lesson from Tosin Abasi?

i told you there would be negative consequences!

Nah, the lesson was cancelled about 10 minutes before the show, the band didn't get there in time. And about 75% of the fans took this post seriously.
you're a stone fox
Stormtroopers of Death.
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Quote by Saint78
(Invalid img)

I'm seeing them next month, hope they don't play it
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Apparently MGMT makes up a lot of stuff in their interviews when asked about inspirations for their songs and stuff. Can't think of any off the top of my head though
Quote by genghisgandhi
I don't get it.

Also, Lil B.

He said musicians/celebrities, not GODS. #based
Quote by genghisgandhi
He's a San Francisco based rapper/producer of The Pack, and more recently, solo fame.

East Coast > West Coast rap.
you're a stone fox
i remember circa survive released a new song and all it was was them ****ing around for 10 minutes. plenty of people were like wut
Copied from Wikipedia:

The Offspring frontman Dexter Holland openly implied his dislike for Axl Rose in a 2003 interview regarding The Offspring's then-upcoming album. On April Fools' Day 2003, The Offspring jokingly announced the album's title as Chinese Democrazy (You Snooze You Lose) though the album was officially titled Splinter. Holland stated: "You snooze, you lose. Axl ripped off my braids, so I ripped off his album title", referring to his wearing of long braids during and prior to The Offspring's Smash tour in 1994-1995.The Offspring thought that the name would be funny, since the Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy had at that time been in the works for years and still did not have a release date. However, Rose was apparently not as amused when he was informed that The Offspring were throwing around this idea and subsequently requested his lawyers to issue a "cease and desist" notice to The Offspring.
Heh, I saw the thread title and that Animals as Leaders post immediately came to mind.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Quote by muffinduck01
I read somewhere about a (punk?) band who played on TV, but they were forced to mime it. When it came time to sing, the singer just opened his mouth, and closed it when the verse was over. Anyone know what i'm talking about/have a video?

I don't know what band you're talking about, but Muse did something similar. The place they were playing at didn't have the correct license, so they got trashed before they took the stage. Matt ended up basically giving a small blowjob to the mic while he was "singing". If I'm not mistaken, he also stopped playing while his guitar continued.
Quote by The Picker
Apparently MGMT makes up a lot of stuff in their interviews when asked about inspirations for their songs and stuff. Can't think of any off the top of my head though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qq8MBQ--UA

you mean like that?
Page 1 of 2