This beast was in my room before. Sitting on the carpet like King Shit, until I moved and it ****ed off under the bed sharpish. Managed to get a glass over it, then I got my brother to shift it outside.

Really not a great fan of insects & spiders. Just thought I'd share.....has the Pit got any good spiderish things to share?

EDIT: Ment to say...Apparently there's a much larger number of spiders around this year for some reason. Anyone noticed this? I've noticed people have been mentioning them over the past couple of weeks; but it's not been particularly warm or anything
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Sep 28, 2011,
Eat it. Come on Ts. You know you want to.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
^^
Abandon car.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Sep 28, 2011,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
What's up guys

Thats really quite scary is it real?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
You must be in Australia.

Every deadly thing is there all the time. I saw it on the Discovery Channel, and it was f_cking terrifying.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You must be in Australia.

Every deadly thing is there all the time. I saw it on the Discovery Channel, and it was f_cking terrifying.

He's in England. The most dangerous things there are long queues in the rain.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
He's in England. The most dangerous things there are long queues in the rain.

This is true. Still have a completely irrational fear for them though
I love spiders, I'm afraid of them to death but I find them incredibly interesting.

Can I have your spider, TS?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I love spiders, I'm afraid of them to death but I find them incredibly interesting.

Can I have your spider, TS?

Sure, it'll be in the garden. Thats if the dog aint eaten it first.

I find them interesting, and I don't mind them in themselves, I'm just scared of them when they're near me.
Quote by conor-figgy
I know how you feel... I'm surrounded by MGs...

I see what you did there.
Quote by UntilISleep
There's an epic spider battle thread that I can't be assed to find.

You can though

You mean the thread about this epic spider battle, a truly amazing thread.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1074047&highlight=spider

You can learn from this TS.
Autumn is the perfect season for the fuckers.

And daddy longlegs, they can go to hell as well.
Quote by blake1221
Inb4 the Pit's giant collective vagina.

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I'm not being funny TS, but as a fellow brit I can't help but feel that was a pathetic-sized spider... clearly you've never seen a wild/rural-area orb spider (probably the biggest spider native to our country). If you have to zoom in enough to see the individual carpet fibers to make something look big, you know you're being a wimp

My advice: Man up!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.