is it possible to have one guitar(with a TOM bridge) and go back and forth between drop C and drop C#?
is there a string gauge that will work for both? (24.75 scale length)
will the neck warp too much?
Thanks
There shouldn't be a problem with changing tuning's half a step, unless it's a locking trem. As for strings, check out the Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom (10-52) or D'Addario's version.
as mentioned above, there should be no issues at all with a locking trem

go with either a 10-52 or a 11-52 set. this will ensure you have enough tension without being super tight either
are you sure 10-52 / 11-52 will work well with both tunings?
wont the neck become significantly more curved/straight when i change from drop c to drop c# or the other way around?
Your only changing by half a step, as I said before, so there will be virtually no bend. And yes the 10-52's will work well, I use them on my Dean for drop c, though I don't play it any more. And will be using them on my Jackson from D standard when I get back home.
Quote by philipk
are you sure 10-52 / 11-52 will work well with both tunings?
wont the neck become significantly more curved/straight when i change from drop c to drop c# or the other way around?

yes. i use 11-52 to cover both those tunings with my les paul all the time. a half step really isn't enough to bow the neck of your guitar unless its made out of plywood or something. of course, it will be very slightly off, but i doubt it will even be perceptible.