hello everybody

I rarely venture into here but Im hoping somebody might be able to help me...

my band is recording our first EP next month.

we dont want it to look really rubbish and just burn CD's ourselves to put into rubbish plastic sleves. we would like to do this properly.

im wondering how we go about getting a company to burn the CD's properly and put them in cases with the booklets aswell.

are there any companies that specificly do this or do we need to get the booklets and album art printed seperetly?

sorry about all the bad spelling, wireless keyboard running out of battery =/
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
There are companies that'll do this, I'm afraid that I had a list at some point of some for some uni work but no don't.

If you google 'CD duplication' a load'll come up. I don't recognise any of them though. Duplication might be a bit of a changing industry.

EDIT: Don't know this company but they have an interactive price quote thing which you should have a look at. Not recommending this place because doing this works out expensive (a lot of bigger places only do bulks of 1,000 to keep the cost really low) but that's a fairly typical breakdown:
http://www.xpresscds.co.uk/instant-duplication-quote.php
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Sep 28, 2011,
wow, thanks for all the info! I had a look and for what we need the price isnt too bad.

if its going to be expensive to produce our EP's it will be worth it if we get it all looking professional =)

its something worth doing its worth doing properly =)
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band