How would i go about this.... i got a new black|white|perlaroid pickguard from gfs to replace the all black one in my tele but only 2 screws align properly and the other 3 holes are off plus this one has 3 more screws than the one i had, i know i could just drill the ones im missing to do but how can i fix the off ones on it.

Can i do it without having to fill them and then redrill or can i just drill them right next to eachother? It would look sort of like an 8 if i do they are off in a way that when i try to insert the screw in they get an about 45 degree angle.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
I had this same problem, wanting to put a new pg on my mexican strat. I figured out the only thing you can do, is try to find somewhere that you can send your old and new pickguards, and get a custom one with the right holes, or take it to your local guitar shop and get them to drill holes in your guitar for the pickguard. That what i ended up doing.
If you have a real fender tele or have a nice custom job I'd simply get a pickguard that's going to fit your guitar so that you don't hurt it's value. Most places that sell pickguards should be able to advise you on which to get.

If it's a cheaper knockoff then I'd fill the old holes with a drop of glue and a toothpick and then redrill for the GFS pickguard.
Not taking any online orders.
Well its a squier classc vibe but for me since its the only one ive got its a custom shop vintage telecaster in my heart :p so ill have to go to a luthie then... sigh, anybody know one in new york??
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
I wouldn't think you need a luthier. Toothpick and glue doesn't need a luthier to do it and a music shop will help you find the right pickgaurd for free. If it were my guitar I'd probably use toothpick and glue simply because I don't belive that the squier classic vibe is going to be a collectible guitar. Of course I could be wrong and in 50 people might be saying "if only I hadn't modified my squier." Thats not meant to be sarcastic either. You never know what whill be valuble in 50 years.
Not taking any online orders.
You need to make adjustments any time you're switching pickguards. Just cram a toothpick in the hole and break it off. Screw in the pickguard like normal from there.
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E