So guys, UG's mainpage ads led me to some pretty cool music today. On the main page I got an ad for a band called 9 Left Dead, I decided to check 'em out and I actully think they're pretty good and ended up getting their album. So have the ads actually led you guys to anything awesome on here?
the bra ad that doesn't look like a bra but looks like skin with no nipples helps me every night to get off in my sad life that is mostly filled with studying and playing keyboard pretending i am part of NiN
Quote by FireHawk
the bra ad that doesn't look like a bra but looks like skin with no nipples helps me every night to get off in my sad life that is mostly filled with studying and playing keyboard pretending i am part of NiN

There seems to be some underlying truth here..
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
The bra adds always make me smile. I always think "Aww you think I'm either a 15 year old girl or a 50 year old man".
I bought a red LED showerhead so I could feel like bathing in virgin blood.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by technoguyx
No, because I use the forbidden plugin

Oh God you're gonna get banned just for hinting at it.

RIP technoguyx
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
The adbots are getting even smarter
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Back in 2009 there was an ad for BMTH's Suicide Season. I thought it looked incredibly stupid (the guys were all gore'd up with makeup and fake blood and whatnot) but it said "Produced by Fredrik Nordstrom" so I decided to listen to it.

Dat guitar tone. My word.

No comment on the music but Nordstrom is a genius.
The ads can suck a dick.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by jetfuel495
Back in 2009 there was an ad for BMTH's Suicide Season. I thought it looked incredibly stupid (the guys were all gore'd up with makeup and fake blood and whatnot) but it said "Produced by Fredrik Nordstrom" so I decided to listen to it.

Dat guitar tone. My word.

No comment on the music but Nordstrom is a genius.

Just admit it, Jay, it was a good album.

And yes, the ad bots actually helped me face lift bar. I never thought I could before, but they showed me how.

God bless them.
Quote by blake1221
Just admit it, Jay, it was a good album.

And yes, the ad bots actually helped me face lift bar. I never thought I could before, but they showed me how.

God bless them.

no offense, but that album/band sucks, man. you couldn't pay me to listen to it.
No offense, but your opinion is wrong.

And I could pay you to listen to it, don't be so naive.
I remember once reading a thread where the guy was asking about sites that have "sexy" ads that he could masturbate to. Apparently he was paranoid about his parents finding out and he didn't know how to clear the browser history. Seems relevant.

As for me, the only time an ad has helped me is if it's at the bottom of a Cracked article and is either humorously relevant, or ironic.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
People bitch about sites collecting data and making ads tailored to them, but it's actually pretty nice since you don't have to deal with ads for shit you don't care about and might actually learn about new products that tickle your fancy.

...tickle your fancy *tee hee*
Very clever TS.

I call brown nosing. You're caught.

Ads? Pfft. Pull the other one.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.