Head on over to tab talk man.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
Head on over to tab talk man.

We all know that's where threads go to die
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by moses132049
i didnt see what you linked to but bassicaly, if your gonna use guitar pro to tab stuff you have to know what time signature the song is in, whether its in whole/half/quarter/eighth notes or whatever.

It's 123bpm in 4/4, I already know that.

S S E E. E S E Q

This is right for the first bar, thanks. Bu i'm still struggling.

I am so bad with this software (and working out intervals , all gotta improve somewhere)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by moses132049
i didnt see what you linked to but bassicaly, if your gonna use guitar pro to tab stuff you have to know what time signature the song is in, whether its in whole/half/quarter/eighth notes or whatever.

Probably 4/4 I did not ear the song but I bet its 4/4.
I'm not familiar with that website, but it looks like if you make an account they'll give you a guitar pro file. Don't know if that's a pay site or not.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I'm not familiar with that website, but it looks like if you make an account they'll give you a guitar pro file. Don't know if that's a pay site or not.

It's $15 for a month.

Not that I have $15 to spend on online lessons anyway.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
It's $15 for a month.

Not that I have $15 to spend on online lessons anyway.

Scratch that idea then. Practice practice. Tab out enough songs in Guitar Pro, and eventually you'll be able to get the rhythms right on your first try.
Quote by moses132049

I wouldn't worry for him, it's in 4/4 and most of what I bothered to listen to was open string chugs followed by some straight-strummed barre chords...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.