Page 1 of 2
Was making my bed, and my stupid B-52 4x12 with my 700 watt Trace Elliot was in my way...since I have nowhere else to put it, so I got annoyed. Which brings me to the point...there is way to much crap in my room, mainly amps, parts of amps....speakers...boxes, guitars, big glass desk....ect.

Anybody else get frustrated about all the crap in your room? If you have a "slightly" cluttered room.
Quote by FireHawk
to much music equipment...not enough room to study...

How much room do you need to crack open a book?

I'm "studying" on my bed right now.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Was making my bed, and my stupid B-52 4x12 with my 700 watt Trace Elliot was in my way...

Just "my amp" probably would have been sufficient. Stop bragging.
My room is cluttered with all kinds of crap. I don't do much in my room though, pretty much just sleep and lurk, and the occasional homework.

I really should clean up my room sometime though. >_>
Quote by goest
Seems to me this thread was made to brag about a certain amp.

Yep.
Check out my band Disturbed
I got rid of two big shelving units and put my dresser in my tiny closet, and I have next to no room for anything else. The good news is I made room for my two halfstacks. Priorities, man.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Quote by goest
Seems to me this thread was made to brag about a certain amp.

Not really, everyone already knows about my Trace Elliot, stupid thing weighs like 40 pounds alone, cab is like 80lbs. It just takes up alot of room, I can hardly get in and out of my door, and it's pinned up against the footer of my bed.
Don't you guys just hate it when your 1734 Guarneri is just sitting there valuing at millions of dollars? It's not just me, right?
Quote by ethan_hanus
Was making my bed

Damn. I forgot making the bed was an actual thing
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
oh yeah, i hate when my vintage marshall amps and vintage vox amps as well as my vintage fender amps are in the way. same thing with my original vintage fender guitars and gibson guitars. not bragging or anything
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
i hate it when my massive dick is in the way
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by ethan_hanus
Wut?

I'm saying, "Use your Texan-born skill to work wood and build a loft for you bed."
Quote by goest
I'm saying, "Use your Texan-born skill to work wood and build a loft for you bed."

Which translates to he wants to visit you in Texas and work your wood under a bed loft.
My room is pretty empty.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by FireHawk
Which translates to he wants to visit you in Texas and work your wood under a bed loft.

I'll wait to see how well his hand shapes wood before just diving willie-nillie into some sexual escapade with this man.
Quote by Eastwinn
i hate it when my massive dick is in the way

Same. Keep your dick out of my domicile.
Quote by goest
I'll wait to see how well his hand shapes wood before just diving willie-nillie into some sexual escapade with this man.

let me know how it turns out ill bring a camera and i can prob find a sound guy and we can just ****ing record this shit out of this escapade
Quote by FireHawk
let me know how it turns out ill bring a camera and i can prob find a sound guy and we can just ****ing record this shit out of this escapade

Deal.

Prepare to work wood like you've never worked it before, Ethan.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Too much stuff in my room.
Need to kick out my brother and his shit.

****ing this!

Also fixd.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
My room is pretty cluttered too. Not with nice things either
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
i'm insanely tempted to post a pic of how small and cluttered my room is.

I have like a 11x13 (or it might be 14x13) room, a full size bed, a half stack, my computer desk, and my huge ass Korg M50. Then my two guitars, and my nightstand.

You kind of just walk in my room and either plop on the bed or on my computer chair. There a large-ish space in the middle but you can hardly do anything.
My room is insanely organized. Yay for mental disorders that make me do this !
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
Quote by Ignite
i'm insanely tempted to post a pic of how small and cluttered my room is.

revival of the "pics of your room" thread?
Quote by JAHellraiser
oh yeah, i hate when my vintage marshall amps and vintage vox amps as well as my vintage fender amps are in the way. same thing with my original vintage fender guitars and gibson guitars. not bragging or anything

And I absolutely can't stand it when my very large collection of Trainwrecks are in the way.
How about you sell some of your things you asshead?
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Page 1 of 2