What are some good polka songs to learn on bass that they have tabs for on UG or some other free site. No songsterr though please.
1. Take any chord progression
2. Play root and fifth over and over and over
3. ???
4. Polka.
Professional lurker since 2009.
Quote by IcanHasBass
What the hell is a polka?

A quick Google search would have prevented you from saying this and, thus, making an arse of yourself.

OT: the only polkas I listen to on a regular basis are by Weird Al or Devin Townsend's Vampolka.

Quote by technoguyx
3. ???
4. Polka.

Also this.

Quote by FatalGear41
My friend, if you have been drinking; it's definitely time to stop. If you haven't been drinking, then it's definitely time to start!

With a good strong dose of this.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at Sep 29, 2011,
My friend, if you have been drinking; it's definitely time to stop. If you haven't been drinking, then it's definitely time to start!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by gilly_90
A quick Google search would have prevented you from saying this and, thus, making an arse of yourself.

.... I did google it...... (inhales slowely) .... awkward...
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS

What's that mean?
The first thing that came into my head when I saw this thread title was "Polka Face". I must need more sleep than I thought.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
beer barrel polka
happy wanderer polka
i'v got a polish boyfriend polka

those are all good.
don't ask me why I know this.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
root and fifth a power chord minus the octave, then alternate, oopma oompa

E 0 0
A 2 2
D