Listening to Yngwie is the musical equivalent of playing Dungeons and Dragons. You will not get laid. Youre welcome.
I don't listen to Yngwie.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by StewieSwan
How about you lick my balls?

Also an activity Yngwie listeners engage in. This is proof.
Since chicks know and care who he even is.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
When I saw the you being a d!ck in a thread earlier, I thought it might be a one-off/joke, then I saw this and realise it's just the way you are... I do pity the mentally-challenged such as yourself.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Blackholesun00
TS speaks from experience, I'm guessing.

He is just trying to eliminate ALL the factors why he still didn't get laid.
For him it is one down on the list but still many to go.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
For the love of god, your gay black clothes and long hair and Yngwie music = fanny pleasers. You will not be getting laid.
Quote by PogBoy
For the love of god, your gay black clothes and long hair and Yngwie music = fanny pleasers. You will not be getting laid.

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by PogBoy

In Aus, fanny is used more for vagina than it is for ass...
What's your point?

Also stop making dumb threads, I hate you.
I bet you guys wear wrist bands and stand in front of a fan so your long gay hair flaps in the wind while you practice guitar looking in the mirror making sexy faces at yourself. So gay.
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Hello with love,

How is every thing with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail (faith4turelove@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Please write me here (faith4turelove@yahoo.com)

Note: My native language is English so i will appreciate you writing to me in English.

Sincerely
Miss faith.
^
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by PogBoy
I bet you guys wear wrist bands and stand in front of a fan so your long gay hair flaps in the wind while you practice guitar looking in the mirror making sexy faces at yourself. So gay.

I see, it doesn't have anything to do with a girl like I initially thought but you don't get that particular gay Yngwie listener with long hairs you were digging for in your bed.

Get some rope and find yourself a tree.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Yngwie sucks. This thread sucks. TS sucks. **** everything.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Quote by SlackerBabbath
So I take it you're homophobic?

He is still figuring out which sex he is attracted to.
So how can he be homophobic then?