Poll: Who is going to be UG president 2011/2012
Poll Options
View poll results: Who is going to be UG president 2011/2012
DeliriumBassist (Naked Bassist Party)
136 49%
due_07 (fluffy liberal party)
84 30%
i'm a butthurt supporter of one of the old candidates.
60 21%
Voters: 280.
Page 1 of 5
Here it is the final stretch. We've gone from 10 to just two.

Your two final candidates are
Deliriumbassist representing the Naked Bassist Party

and

Due_07 representing the Fluffy Liberal Party
da fuk???
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Why the hell did you delete the 'other' final poll?

Anyway, people who haven't voted yet, don't put a feminist as president in a pink oval pit.

Therefore, vote Delirium!
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by Draken
I forgot to add an end date to the poll.

StewieSwan piss off.

Get madder.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Get madder.

You know what i don't even know why i bother to do this every year, it used to be fun and a good laugh for everyone involved.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Worst attempt at a penis poll ever.

It's a side-view.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Get madder.

Dunno who to vote for now think I will leave my vote now.

Class pic though Deliriumbassist and I do like Due_07
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by StewieSwan
It's a side-view.

I lol'd.

I will vote for whoever promises me the most power, I want a title dammit!
RIP Gooze

cats
It doesn't matter, they're both under the thumb of the UG Illuminati.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I'm butthurt and I don't even know who due_07 is. Therefore Deliriumbassist.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Do you want that feminist trapped in a boys body let the pit change into this ...

... where only movies like this are discussed ...
(Invalid img)

... and music is played from idols from 6-10 year olds?

VOTE DELIRIUM!!
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by garden of grey
Deliriumbassist, I want to know if you win the elections if you intend on introducing bills to legalize it.

I feel that IT can be a useful tool in lowering the amount of dipshits on this forum. My Pennywise Bill shall be ratified, which will then lead to more dipshits being sent to count tree.
MakinLattes
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
DB for president. Why you ask? Because DB is a DB. Plus if due is elected I'm not stepping down. There will be no peaceful transition of power. There will be years of civil war. Endless death and suffering. So vote for peace. Vote for the DB.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
what happened to the previous thread? i wanted to see how close it was, but it's gone.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
GEORGIE!!!!!

-bill
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Deliriumbassist. I haven't even heard of the other candidates.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by due 07
So, lets just go over the facts one more time.

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae43/necro sis1193/deliriumtele.jpg?t=1317143338 This alone should invalidate his bid for the presidency, and while it sadly doesn't, knowing this can help you make the right decision. Due just likes guitars. Teles, strats, Les Pauls, 335's, SGs, he's down with it. Deliriumbassist? He wants to take your telecaster and violently destroy it. Don't let him.

I love telecasters!
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Wow. Just wow.

That butthurt option may have just lost us the election. Our butthurt rehabilitation plan was second to none and you totally undermined us!
Last edited by spitonastranger at Sep 29, 2011,
Miss Ibanez didn't make it.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by UraniYum
Is there a difference between the candidates?

Ones a pitcher and ones a catcher.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by due 07
<— next best thing

lol nah. due is a chump. and a communist. a vote for due is a vote for spending all day picking potatoes out in the field, but without vodka, cause due is not old enough.
Quote by due 07
<— next best thing

Dancing Slowpoke?

Can I really do that and be butthurt?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Dancing Slowpoke?

Can I really do that and be butthurt?

If you dance with due one of you will end the night with ass burn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
So, lets just go over the facts one more time.

Deliriumbassist hates telecasters. This alone should invalidate his bid for the presidency, and while it sadly doesn't, knowing this can help you make the right decision. Due just likes guitars. Teles, strats, Les Pauls, 335's, SGs, he's down with it. Deliriumbassist? He wants to take your telecaster and violently destroy it. Don't let him.

Deliriumbassist is a bassist. It's Ultimate Guitar, do we really want a bassist for president? And he doesn't play one for compositional/recording purposes either - just bass, that's all he does. That's like electing Fred Phelps as head of the NAACP. Due is a guitarist. He'll represent us right.

Deliriumbassist isn't endorsed by a Terminator. Do you really want the T-800 chasing after you for voting for the wrong guy?

Deliriumbassist will tell you his balls smell like Old Spice. But a recent survey of professional ballionologists came up saying that his balls smell like, well, balls. It's not a pleasant smell, but it is distinct. Do you really want a candidate so insecure, he has to lie about the scent of his balls?

Due is here to liberate you. What's Deliriumbassist here to do? Give you more of the same old shit he gave you when he was a mod.

Jesus endorses Due, and Jesus is one groovy-cool bro. Don't you want to do what a groovy-cool bro does?

Replace "Denmark" with "UG", "Scandanavia" with "The internet", and "The Brain" with "Deliriumbassist", and you have an accurate representation of why Delirium wants the spot. Do you really want to help a crazy megalomaniac use IKEA and you as puppets for world domination?

Deliriumbassist is an indecisive megalomaniac. Why else would he decide "I'm going to step down. Actually, no I'm not, I really want to be president now."? He's trying to Palinize(Leave office mid-term, then decide to run for president, despite either not being able to handle, or not wanting to keep doing, a lesser job) you, don't let him.

Deliriumbassist has banned some of you. Is that totalitarian dictatorship what we need?

Make the right choice ladies and gentlemen, please.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Page 1 of 5