Hey guys,

I don't know if you guys do this at all, but when I'm stuck in traffic or at a location with generally a large amount of people, I can't help but think about all their lives and what stories they'd have to tell. Sometimes I just feel like walking up to a random person and asking them about their lives/how they got to this point/their troubles/their highs etc..

Have any of you done this before? Am I the only one who thinks like this?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I look at people and wonder what they think every morning they see themselves in the morning.

I don't look at myself in my mirror in the morning, therefor this technique is irreversible. Hurrah!!!!!
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
On the bus, I pick out the people that I think would touch kids or the women I would 'do' and how
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
yeah i do that too. even with inanimate objects. like "what car moved that rock in the middle of the road? what were they doing? where were they going? what car were they driving in?

imagination...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
when im stuck in traffic I think that everyone should hurry the f**k up..
I see people and can't help but thinking about the feces that is being held in their body. With attractive women I will picture their lower abdomen to be translucent so I can see their shit.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Every so often when I'm taking public transit I play a game. It's called stare at strangers til they feel uncomfortable.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

there was a really interesting video about that, can't seem to find it now :/
I relate it to the way I meditate as well. I imagine I'm one small spot in the universe and there are billions of other dots representing different people's lives.

KTFM - Try the Southern Expressway when there has been an accident for traffic.. -_-
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by ripple07
I see people and can't help but thinking about the feces that is being held in their body. With attractive women I will picture their lower abdomen to be translucent so I can see their shit.

The hell?

Nah, TS. Bitch be crazy.
West Ham United
Quote by N_J_B_B
I relate it to the way I meditate as well. I imagine I'm one small spot in the universe and there are billions of other dots representing different people's lives.

KTFM - Try the Southern Expressway when there has been an accident for traffic.. -_-

Ah... I fucking hate the Southern Expressway...
Quote by KTFM

Only South Australia would make a one-way highway. Honestly.
instead of asking random strangers about their lives, try doing this:

find a victim random stranger. go up to them, and pretend that you know them. start talking to them like they are your close friend you haven't seen in a long time. reference that crazy part in senior year or the time you guys lifted that statue from your rival school, stuff like that. also referring to "inside jokes" works very well.

the key here is not to let them get a word in edgewise, otherwise they'll probably try to tell you that they have no idea who you are and no idea what you're talking about.

this works best if you have a couple of people with you who will get in on it, since this will make it more confusing for the random stranger and will help keep the "conversation" going. it also is much better if the stranger is with other people. for example, if they are with their girlfriend/wife, you can make comments about their "exes" as well as their current girl.

when you are done, tell them you've got to hurry to catch your train or whatever excuse you can make to get out of there as fast as you can; this way, they can't tell you they don't know who you are.

if at any point they manage to get an opening to tell you they don't have the slightest clue what's going on, you can make a comment about how they are still a kidder, but this only works if they are with a group, and it only works once, maybe twice. though you can always just act like they are ignoring you/pretending to not know you the way people do when they are really mad, and then you can say "oh, you're still mad about that thing that happened" or whatever, but this isn't nearly as effective, so your best bet is to just not let them say anything at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
instead of asking random strangers about their lives, try doing this:

find a victim random stranger. go up to them, and pretend that you know them. start talking to them like they are your close friend you haven't seen in a long time. reference that crazy part in senior year or the time you guys lifted that statue from your rival school, stuff like that. also referring to "inside jokes" works very well.

the key here is not to let them get a word in edgewise, otherwise they'll probably try to tell you that they have no idea who you are and no idea what you're talking about.

this works best if you have a couple of people with you who will get in on it, since this will make it more confusing for the random stranger and will help keep the "conversation" going. it also is much better if the stranger is with other people. for example, if they are with their girlfriend/wife, you can make comments about their "exes" as well as their current girl.

when you are done, tell them you've got to hurry to catch your train or whatever excuse you can make to get out of there as fast as you can; this way, they can't tell you they don't know who you are.

if at any point they manage to get an opening to tell you they don't have the slightest clue what's going on, you can make a comment about how they are still a kidder, but this only works if they are with a group, and it only works once, maybe twice. though you can always just act like they are ignoring you/pretending to not know you the way people do when they are really mad, and then you can say "oh, you're still mad about that thing that happened" or whatever, but this isn't nearly as effective, so your best bet is to just not let them say anything at all.

I think I'm gonna try this on the train the afternoon. Except I probably won't be around any of my friends so I'll look like a lunatic
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I'm exactly like that..it gives a sort of feeling similar to nostalgia, almost.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I make up stories in my head about the people around me when I'm bored.

Quote by KTFM

Your sig is my new desktop.
cat
Me and my brothers always do this. We make up weird backstories for random people we see walking around.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Only South Australia would make a one-way highway. Honestly.

And only a South Australian like myself would ever need to use it when it's going the other way...
I swear... Every god damn time I need to get to Noarlunga (thankfully not much!) it's city-bound and then by the time I need to come home it's outbound.
Quote by KTFM
And only a South Australian like myself would ever need to use it when it's going the other way...
I swear... Every god damn time I need to get to Noarlunga (thankfully not much!) it's city-bound and then by the time I need to come home it's outbound.

I actually live in Noarlunga. My god it's a shithole. First time living in a shitty area, and I want out. Moving to Hallett Cove next year... the move can't come sooner. Dad's car got tagged by some dickheads up the road, and I caught a few of them attempting to key my Mercedes. Got to them before they got a chance to, though. Bastards.
At work, I usually guess what type of cigarettes people are going to buy by their appearance. I'm usually right. You can also tell what paper they're going to buy by their appearance. I serve about 200 people a day, so I do sometimes wonder how they got that scar, or why they're pissed off or happy etc.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I actually live in Noarlunga. My god it's a shithole. First time living in a shitty area, and I want out. Moving to Hallett Cove next year... the move can't come sooner. Dad's car got tagged by some dickheads up the road, and I caught a few of them attempting to key my Mercedes. Got to them before they got a chance to, though. Bastards.

I reckon my dad summed it up nicely when he said "If you want a perfect example of the victorian stereotype for South Australians, go to Noarlunga." I chuckled, then got the fuck out of Noarlunga.