Page 1 of 2
I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been seeing someone else. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? The other day I picked up her phone just to see what time it was and she went mad and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She came down to use the computer whilst I was playing Football Manager and had forgotten to sign off of Facebook after she went to bed. It was whilst I was going through her messages that I noticed Chelsea had bid forty million for Van Persie.

Should I stick with him or try to get in someone with a bit more pace?

PSN ID: ArranP
You should play Uno.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
EDIT: I've been trolled, haven't I?

Even more so, I don't get it
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 29, 2011,
Quote by apmaman

didn't you say it was your girlfriend?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by apmaman
It was whilst I was going through her messages that I noticed Chelsea had bid forty million for Van Persie.

had to read this twice to get it
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by apmaman
I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been seeing someone else. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? The other day I picked up her phone just to see what time it was and she went mad and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She came down to use the computer whilst I was playing Football Manager and had forgotten to sign off of Facebook after she went to bed. It was whilst I was going through her messages that I noticed Chelsea had bid forty million for Van Persie.

cool story bro.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Banjocal
Sounds very suspicious.

Especially the phone thing. Dodgy as fook. Confront her/post results.

Look up. There it goes. Right over your head.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by apmaman
It was whilst I was going through her messages that I noticed Chelsea had bid forty million for Van Persie.

I.. I just, what?

I've red this like 4 times and i have no clue >_>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by theogonia777
didn't you say it was your girlfriend?

he's talking about van persie

/trollblivious
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Deadlock Riff
I.. I just, what?

I've red this like 4 times and i have no clue >_>

TS is dating a boy, but doesn't want to say it.

Quote by Drakathan
he's talking about van persie

/trollblivious

you don't say.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Sep 29, 2011,
Quote by Banjocal
EDIT: I've been trolled, haven't I?

Even more so, I don't get it

Concerned more about my football manager game than my girlfriend.

What is this I don't even ..
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Quote by apmaman

I wanted to make a joke that implied I was sleeping with your girlfriend. Now I can only make a joke that implies i'm sleeping with Van Persie, which doesn't really function the same because it's now lost that element of blatant disregard and shock, as well as compromising the credibility of my joke.

So fuck you
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Oh ****!!There's 1.5 minutes I wont get back...
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
ATTN: YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TROLLED. THE OP IS ABOUT SOCCER FAGGOTRY RATHER THAN INFIDELITY.

Have a nice day.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I dont see it as "trolling"

Just trying to bring a few laughs to the pit which it misses these days.

accept the offer and put in a bid for david villa or louis suarez.

while van persie is a good player, i'd much rather have villa or suarez, then again, as a liverpool fan i'm just happy with louis suarez xD

edit:
Quote by apmaman

you are so right, the pit used to be full of sh*ts and giggles, now it's just a sh*t place to be...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by apmaman

I don't think a career in comedy is for you.
Quote by apmaman

Try harder. I did not laugh
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by apmaman

Step 1: Find news story about male getting harsh judicial sentence.
Step 2: Find news story about female getting light judicial sentence for the crime in step 1 that may be comparable in the mind of a sexist teenager, but in reality is nowhere near the same.
Step 3: Post them both in a thread, step back, enjoy the show.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by angusfan16
Oh you guys need to lighten up some. I thought it was funny.

I did too, at first. Then I just wanted to see a bitch get pwnt
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I laughed. That is what Football Manager does to your life.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
an 05'er even.. shame on you bro.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by apmaman
She came down to use the computer whilst I was playing Football Manager and had forgotten to sign off of Facebook after she went to bed. It was whilst I was going through her messages that I noticed Chelsea had bid forty million for Van Persie.

If you're Arsenal then accept that, 40 million? Can't go wrong with that.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by apmaman

good try, be we all can see exactly what's going on. you tried to get advice for your relationship, but we all realized that you're girlfriend is a boy, and you are not comfortable with your sexuality yet, so you pretended you were talking about non-American football instead. this is obviously just a rouse, as no one cares about some weenie soccer video game more than their girlfriend cheating on them (or boyfriend, in this case).

you're not fooling anyone.
Quote by Daviec
You got that girlfriend pretty quick after your last milk missus...

Quote by theogonia777
this is obviously just a rouse, as no one cares about some weenie soccer video game more than their girlfriend cheating on them (or boyfriend, in this case).

You know absolutely nothing about the lads in England do you?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Ultimate Guitar is full of nobs. I found this amusing. Shame on those who didnt and felt the need to let everyone know.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

keep on making stupid posts man, while you were busy trolling your girlfriend and i had a hell of a time.
Page 1 of 2