I personally can't stand them, they're popular for being... popular (who isn't these days?)

One of the worst is Ray Johnson. He always looks like he's pulling an annoying face and I just can not stand him

Your thoughts on these people?
This will start a RIOT! in me
I think they're humans doing some thing I'm not doing or is affecting me and the people around me in any way and that's fine by me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Philip Defranco and Toby Turner are pretty entertaining people to watch.
I can't really stand any of the other ones though.
Phil Defranco is the only one i can remember, the rest of them are just the sort of people that post long boring cool stories about current affairs, just with a camera.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by metaldud536
Well Ray knows he sucks that's why he disables comments on his videos.

Are you retarded? the reason he disables comments is because in every video at the end he has a "comment question of the day" so whenever a new vid comes out he disables the comments on the old one. You dont need to be a freaking genious to figure that out.
Quote by slipknotnskullz
Are you retarded? the reason he disables comments is because in every video at the end he has a "comment question of the day" so whenever a new vid comes out he disables the comments on the old one. You dont need to be a freaking genious to figure that out.

I like Philip DeFranco and follow him on G+ and because he's the only person in my circles that posts anything I check out his video every time I go on there. But that's pretty much it.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
When i stubble across them they piss me off.

Some can be quite educational but i hate ones like Ray Johnson, Shaun something..

Quote by slipknotnskullz

He got seriously butthurt.
Ray is the most annoying human being in the world. If you enjoy his videos, you should feel bad
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Paramore.
I personally can't stand them, they're popular for being... popular (who isn't these days?)

You.

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off